• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Bear Isle

Island/Town Name
Bear Isle
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Orange
Native Flower
Mums

banjokaboom

Resident Rep of Bear Isle
Bells
Switch
4997-8080-1313
Island
Bear Isle
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
🐻Welcome to BEAR ISLE!!! 🐻
This is me!
EgBnImvUEAUbDjt.jpg

Bear Isle was going to be named after Bear Island, the home island of the Mormonts from Game of Thrones, but it didn't fit. Regardless, bears are the best animal so there you have it! I unfortunately have not been able to fill it with bear villagers yet (there are SO MANY adorable villagers) but it is filled with some of my favorites and some that I rotate here and there to get some fresh faces in, so make sure to check in to see who's new!

I use the AC:NH Unofficial Guide app, so here's a link to my island profile on there!

Recently updated my island dream, and I'm currently very happy with my villagers. Fang, Chief, Murphy, Roald, and Lucky are my top faves at the moment, but Eloise, Savannah, Blaire, Bianca and Winnie are also adorable and I love them all.
(See latest edit below)

Edit: Here's a map of Bear Isle as of 9/7! Probably not changing much for a while. Focused on keeping it natural, while adding some touristy/recreational areas. On the southwest of the island there is a little community garden and a restaurant/resort!

Edit: Just updated the map below with the current set of villagers! I'm not planning on changing any of theme at any point. The last dream I updated (which was on 10/24) also has Marshall staying at the camp!
EhUUjaPUwAYml3e.jpg

Listen to Bianca, she knows what's up!
EhUUu6ZVoAEw_d2.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't appear to be listed on the profile currently, but my Dream Address is 6275-0622-1800.

Updated my island dream with some fall decorations, and re-added some recreational tools that I forgot to put in there from the last update that I did. Also timed it out so it's raining, and Cole is at the camp!

Villagers who have been at my island are (in no particular order) Sylvia, Buck, Henry, Tipper, Gonzo, Olaf, Cookie, Ken, Fuchsia, Nana, Sandy, and Drago.

Updating the dream again... Made some tweaks to my pirate ship!

Edit: Nevermind, can only do it once a day.

The other day, Lucky was singing because he was so happy and when I went to go talk to him, it was because he and apple picking with Fang, and so Fang put lucky on his shoulders to help him pick some apples and that is the cutest thing.

Last edited:
The saga of Lucky and Fang continues... Yesterday Lucky wanted me to give Fang a gift on his behalf, and just now Fang asked me to send Lucky a gift! This is the most adorable thing and has become my headcanon that Fang is Lucky's role model, and Fang knows it and has willingly taken Lucky under his paw to help him out, and now they are buddies. I am gushing over this.

Not an update, but a fun little nugget of headcanon for my island - Murphy wants to get with all the little old ladies. He used to be after Nana (caught the two of them on book date by the river) and he gave Tipper some hyacinths which she took the wrong way. Now I can only assume he's trying after Blaire.

Realized I need to add more photos so here's some fun shenanigans from Bear Isle!

20200906_114822.jpg

My wife and I playing some music in my music room!

20200906_114644.jpg

Wife spotted Chief using my homemade beach towel!

20200906_114641.jpg

Murphy in his favorite outfit!

20200906_114635.jpg

Fang relaxing by the campsite!

20200906_114548.jpg

Roald and I hanging out outside Murphy's place!

Some more shenanigans!

EhUUu6BUMAEFPua.jpg

Roald doing his part to help better the island.

EhUUjaUUcAEUSlp.jpg

Lucky hanging out with the gals.

EhUUjaNUMAAZlTG.jpg

Fang looking dapper as a wizard!

EhUUjaMUcAIWMZd.jpg

Enjoying a nice meal with my bestie Winnie.

EhUUu57VgAEkQSD.jpg

Getting the latest gaming news from my two besties.

The gang (without Blaire, she was too tired to go out) hanging out at the Lodge with our campsite visitor today, Cole!
Ehabo73UwAIcaNV.jpg

Savannah is just playing the piano, but Winnie has just shared a chilling story about her friend back home with Bianca! Eloise didn't want to miss out but she just couldn't pass up taking a snooze on the comfy bed. Chief convinced everyone that he was going to find his favorite record for us all to listen to...and he did. As for the table, it's currently Roald's turn and he's really taking his time. Fang fell asleep, Cole just realized he made a BIG mistake on his turn, Murphy's plot is about to unfold, and Lucky just got a brilliant idea! He has no clue what's going on though and is still going to lose, probably. I'm just there making sure they know the rules and that everyone's having a good time.

(Really wish I could hang out with villagers at my place. This room at Harvey's is closely resembling my own bedroom at my house in game, and so I always wanted to get them all together. This was still fun to do!)

We say goodbye to Blaire today. She was cute and a nice addition to the island for the time that we had her, but now she is moving out to make room for Cole! So that's exciting.

Bluebear is moving in! And unfortunately means that Winnie is moving out, but don't worry because I plan on bringing Winnie back with her real house instead of her wooden block furniture. One day at least... Maybe looking at getting Sylvia back first.

Invited Sylvia back to the Campsite! She was one of my first two villagers, along with Buck, and I'm missing her sisterly charms so I'm going to have her come in and replace Bianca!

What a roller coaster of emotions lately! Bluebear just moved in, and Savannah just asked to leave. I felt bad saying no and it's always nice to see new faces but I'll miss her. Exciting part means that I can search some nook islands for a new villager to invite! So that's exciting at least.

Eh860U1UcAAXXDt.jpg

Another relaxing morning on Bear Isle. Savannah is in boxes today, so tomorrow the search begins for the next animal buddy! Gulliver is also here! Every day is an adventure.

Back