• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ---

Ohh that's really cute!!!!

And don't mind me asking, I noticed I wasn't listed in the poots slot. I requested one for my mayor, maybe you missed?

Ooo the tbt slots are semi-open still. Please consider my mayor if you're still accepting~~
You can use the same shade of green for the circle. Thank you!

Ohh that's really cute!!!!
And don't mind me asking, I noticed I wasn't listed in the poots slot. I requested one for my mayor, maybe you missed?
ahh sorry -- I thought I put it in there, my cat walked all over my keyboard so it might not have saved ; v; .
I'll add it now ; v;

ahh sorry -- I thought I put it in there, my cat walked all over my keyboard so it might not have saved ; v; .
I'll add it now ; v;

Ahaha I feel you. My cat turned my wifi off and on last night it was cute but annoying lol. Thank youu!

omg your art is amazing *-*

may i have a icon for her?
miu1_by_amileeleia-d9kmj2v.png
pink background and a square please c:
thanks for considering!

Ahh a 100 tbt doodle please! c:
ref: x x
note: if you could include that thin pink streak on my hair, that'd be great! c:
Also, square background and pastel blue background ^^

Hope you consider, they're adorable!!

no longer doing squares for the 100tbt poots -- ; v; circles all the way /crai

Ah may I please be added to the circles list >///<??

100 tbt circle doodle color:blue-

Ref: [X] Ref Sheet-[X]

Thank you for any consideration ^.^

Last edited:
@ kianli, Chelsaurus, pandapples, Seroja, Pokemanz, Jikyul, Jint, Amilee & skarmoury ;;
headshots are complete -- please send TBT when you see this ; v; ♥♥

full size ---> http://fav.me/da1oi1c

set_one___chibi_heads_by_baka_oniichan-da1oi1c.png

Last edited:
@ kianli, Chelsaurus, pandapples, Seroja, Pokemanz, Jikyul, Jint, Amilee & skarmoury ;;

Thank you so much for adding me :'D and these are so adorable hnnnnn :'O

Thanks so much! Are you going to give a separate file for each head? I want to use it as my icon ;__;

Thanks so much! Are you going to give a separate file for each head? I want to use it as my icon ;__;
I'll be adding them soon ; v; -- actually creating the separate files now lelele

Back