• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

311 member party!

ƒish

Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Posts
8,281
Bells
1,340
Points
0
YES!!!!

we have 311 members, why is this important? because, its a great band


^_^

www.311.com

they have good music, dosn't swear much, but yeah, kiddies beware.... they're alt rock, and sound nice...

some songs i recommend:

Amber
Beautiful Disaster
Down
Love Song
All Mixed Up (has a special bad word that starts with an F... i didn't hear it til like... the 4000th time when i read the lyrics >_>)
8:16 A. M. (its like... jazz, but not)
beyond the Grey Sky
Come Original
Dont Stay Home
Creatures (For Awhile)
Do You Right


and a few others that are way cool


:p

happy 311!
 
The Rutles said:
dats nice but teh Rutles dont put bad language oin there songs so i leik dem better.
not a rock fan ehh?

well, not too many people are these days...

good thing 311's old school


^_^
 
PIRANHA2 said:
The Rutles said:
dats nice but teh Rutles dont put bad language oin there songs so i leik dem better.
not a rock fan ehh?

well, not too many people are these days...

good thing 311's old school


^_^
the rutles were old school rock of the 60s.
 
The Rutles said:
PIRANHA2 said:
The Rutles said:
dats nice but teh Rutles dont put bad language oin there songs so i leik dem better.
not a rock fan ehh?

well, not too many people are these days...

good thing 311's old school


^_^
the rutles were old school rock of the 60s.
oh... now that i stare at your sig i figure out why they're pinkish...

groovy yo...


:eek:
 
The Rutles said:
dats nice but teh Rutles dont put bad language oin there songs so i leik dem better.
Rutles, I share your same opinion. I don't care for the bands that put profanity in their songs, either. To me, putting bad words in a song ruins the song.
 
HyperShadowGirl said:
*is a new member*


^_^

I don't mind cuss words in songs. I listen to songs both with and without them.
same here...sometimes it's hard for an artist to make the lyrics make sense wothout them, but I don't like it overdone.
 
I, myself, don't really like rock at all.


:p I'm a GIGANTIC fan of flamenco, classical music, folk music, and jazz. Brazilian jazz is one of my jazz favorites. And bossa nova, too... Stuff like that.


:p
 
Zeppelin dont use much foul language and they pwn
so does The Ramones
i cant say that for greenday but still their good


:p

i have never heard of 311 ever so idk their music
 
Pie_Or_Die said:
Zeppelin dont use much foul language and they pwn
so does The Ramones
i cant say that for greenday but still their good


:p

i have never heard of 311 ever so idk their music
go to 311.com and they'll let you listen to some


:p its pretty low quality, but when its high quality, you cannot beat it


:p


@Bulerias, i figured that as much, listen to the song 8:16 A.M. its sort of Jazzy... i dunno


:p
 
PIRANHA2 said:
Pie_Or_Die said:
Zeppelin dont use much foul language and they pwn
so does The Ramones
i cant say that for greenday but still their good


:p

i have never heard of 311 ever so idk their music
go to 311.com and they'll let you listen to some


:p its pretty low quality, but when its high quality, you cannot beat it


:p


@Bulerias, i figured that as much, listen to the song 8:16 A.M. its sort of Jazzy... i dunno


:p
Okay, I'll listen to it once I have the time.


:p
 
Back
Top