• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

30 day video game challenge Day 30 Last day

A sequel that disappointed me?

Spider-man 3. Spider-man 1 and 2 for the GCN were great so naturally I acquired the third one on the Wii...and well, it just didn't click with me. Played maybe 2 hours at most and never picked it up again.

22: Ar tonelico Qoga. I love the first two, but there wasn't much that impressed me about that one.

A game sequel that disappointed you. Oh man, this is hard to talk about, but... pokemon ruby and sapphire version. I found it really boring and alot of the pokemon from that gen i didn't really like. I still played it, but it felt very meh.

23: Since two people already said Okami, I'll go with Journey instead.

Last edited:
Day 23: Mine would have to be either Child of Light or Fez.

Last edited:
Back