• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying 3 of Jingle's RV items

eurydice

Bells
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hi there! I would love to buy the following from Jingle's RV:

2x gift pile
2x poinsettia
2x yule log

2x everything because I want them for my mom as well, but she doesn't know how to trade for stuff.

Name your price! If I don't have enough TBT, I'll work on it. I can also trade with IGB if you prefer.

Thanks so much!

Hi there! I would love to buy the following from Jingle's RV:

2x gift pile
2x poinsettia
2x yule log

2x everything because I want them for my mom as well, but she doesn't know how to trade for stuff.

Name your price! If I don't have enough TBT, I'll work on it. I can also trade with IGB if you prefer.

Thanks so much!

Hey, there. I have two gift piles I would love to give you for free. I can't seem to put them to use in my house, and they were given to me so I wouldn't want to make a profit off of them anyway. :) I'm heading to bed now, but leave me a message and I can drop them off tomorrow.

I can order you the poinsettias tomorrow for free. Just send me a pm as a reminder, because I might forget. I love that you're getting a set for your mom. :)

I'm online now! I'm doing my transaction with AmarilloVerde currently. May I PM you when I'm ready? Would you like some TBT?

It's alright. Please take your time. ^^
Can I have you post here instead of PM? This is my FC. 2337-7649-6928
And no, I'm good. Thank you for asking though. c:

Back