• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 200tbt for 10M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Black

Bells
Switch
3674-8113-3133
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Pear (Fruit)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (410) +
I prefer either retail method or having it already dropped at your town. Either works.

I'm fine with whatever you choose! It's up to you. Let me add your FC while I await your answer :) IG name is Noire

Let's do Retail method. I have an ABD set up at my house, which is near retails. Oh, and I have a lot of hybrids that are near it... so please don't run in that area. :) I'll add you now and open.

Let's do Retail method. I have an ABD set up at my house, which is near retails. Oh, and I have a lot of hybrids that are near it... so please don't run in that area. :) I'll add you now and open.

I never run in anyones town, so don't worry! What will you be setting up? Flowers, so I can plant them back when it's getting full?

I never run in anyones town, so don't worry! What will you be setting up? Flowers, so I can plant them back when it's getting full?

Oka! Sometimes I have to remind people...xD Oh, & furniture, aha. :) There's space near the retails so you can drop it there. Gate is open! I'll send tbt now

Oka! Sometimes I have to remind people...xD Oh, & furniture, aha. :) There's space near the retails so you can drop it there. Gate is open! I'll send tbt now

Well, true. There are some annoying people that just don't care.

Oh, you paid the TBT already! I wouldn't expect that before after I had done my payment. And thank you very much for the extra tip!
I also appreciate the trust a lot!

Well, I am ready when you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back