• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 100TBT Random Grabbags - Closed.

Itadakii

P O T A Y T O E
Bells
Ruby
Isabelle
Flea
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Lobo
Mint
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (62) +

- 100% Chara, not first come first get. (./whispers I love charas with animal bitsss.)
- Post as many charas as you like. The more, the merrier.
- There are no samples, though it's going to be a sketchy/neat fullbody chibi thing with/without color.
- Proper references please?!? No based from description / refer to picture A for the hair, picture B for outfit etc.
- If your ref is missing the lower half etc, idk what else to say. =A=
- No fanart / irl people / couples.

ZCjw8tA.png
LxLHVq4.png

Last edited:
tkrTpwy.jpg

tNZo2qx.jpg

PdegbyM.jpg

kox0Wfv.jpg

could you please draw the sweater like in the first two? (ik u said no descriptive refs but i dont think this rlly count :0) ^^;; thank you!

Thank you for considering ^^ colors n stuff are in the ref :0

Last edited:
I think I got a animal dude some where but perhaps:
alest_by_edsett_by_zujina-d9j0fbm.png
image_by_zujina-d9g3316.gif

You can give him any type of expression on his mask and any color you think corresponds with the emotion.

How about my wolfie bro [x]
You could also give him like fangs and claws and stuff in addition to ears and tail :0

I hope i got everything right! I have a feeling my glasses prescription is outdated =A=
./squints

ZCjw8tA.png

He looks awesome, thank you so much for drawing him! (No worries, you got everything right!) /I should get new glasses soon too;;

your art is worth so much more than 100 tbt QwQ
We dont have animal parts since but I hope you do consider one of them at somepoint!
Thank you for considering btw your art is lovely as always - ahh<3- I love it!

Last edited:
Hello and thank you for your consideration!

Thalia.jpg

Skylar.jpg
*Skylar's helmet is the same color as her armor, Navy Blue.*

Kasey.jpg

2778429_orig.png
If you were to do here could you use a lighter skin tone?

Back