• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling 100% original fauna

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogyay

✨night night✨
Bells
Pinky
Crown Trophy
Pink Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Shooting Star
Yellow Star Fragment
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (442) +
i'm looking for 100 tbt, let me know if anyone's interested, she's from my cycling town called starry!

Hey i'm interested i'm about to go into a trade so can you hold her for a little?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can offer 150

Oh someone offered more, if you want to take their offer instead, I understand :3

Hey i'm interested i'm about to go into a trade so can you hold her for a little?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can offer 150

aw i'm sorry i'm just gonna take the first offer since i'm looking for a quick trade, i hope you can find her soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh someone offered more, if you want to take their offer instead, I understand :3

nah it's all good, i'm opening now :)

aw i'm sorry i'm just gonna take the first offer since i'm looking for a quick trade, i hope you can find her soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

nah it's all good, i'm opening now :)
heading over now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back