• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling *~ 10 million bells and birthday set~*

LunaLight

Fairy
Bells
Switch
3710-3658-1121
Feedback
100% (399) +
Hello, fellow members of TBT! ^_^ I think I've done about three giveaways before, so I thought about doing a small one before my Halloween giveaway c: I love making people happy ~

All I ask is to please read all the rules! Please ^^​

*~ Rules & Information ~*
? Giveaway ends on Monday, October 6th.
? I will be using a random generator so the giveaway will be fair.
? We shall arrange a time for me to drop off the prizes ~
? Include "Little Snowflake" in your post ^.^
? I have the right to decline your entry for any reason ~
? Please do not edit your post ;A;
? It may take some time for me to arrange a time that is suitable for me. I'm very busy with schooling and other things.

*~ Prizes ~*
Now for the best part, hehe c:
? Birthday Set
? 10 Million Bells (Oooooooh, ahhhhhh)

Aaaaaaaand that's all! Have fun entering everyone c: I apologize if it's not a lot, but this is a small giveaway :3

Last edited:
I'd like to enter! I'm from the South, so the only times I'd see a Little Snowflake is in Animal Crossing, ha ha.

Back