• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 1 tbt Unorderables + Sets, DLC, etc. 🎀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I should mention, I'll have to wait til after 5pm for the exchange, since I had to order the items I intend to trade from the catalogue and they still need to be delivered. :3

That’s fine! Just wondering, do you time travel at all? Also, what are we trading?
I only time travel if I missed a special day and I just need to go back a few hours. <:3 And here's what I want and what I intend to trade for them...

Want:
Stacked Magazines
Record Box
First Aid Kit
Handbag
Hanging Chair
Massage Recliner
Sunflower Stereo

Offering for trade:
Kimono
Black Katana
Model Bus
Model Sailor
General's Fan
Shogi Piece
Stuffed Stocking

I only time travel if I missed a special day and I just need to go back a few hours. <:3 And here's what I want and what I intend to trade for them...

Want:
Stacked Magazines
Record Box
First Aid Kit
Handbag
Hanging Chair
Massage Recliner
Sunflower Stereo

Offering for trade:
Kimono
Black Katana
Model Bus
Model Sailor
General's Fan
Shogi Piece
Stuffed Stocking
Sounds good to me! When I get back I’ll order those items for you and I’ll just wait until 5 so we can trade!

Wonderful! 5:30 it is 😄👍
Would you allow me to speak to your villagers while I'm there? One of mine gave me a petition to get signed. If you'd rather not, that's fine, I'll see if I can talk my sister into firing up her game and letting me come to her town for the petition. XD

Would you allow me to speak to your villagers while I'm there? One of mine gave me a petition to get signed. If you'd rather not, that's fine, I'll see if I can talk my sister into firing up her game and letting me come to her town for the petition. XD
You’re more than welcome to talk to my villagers! Whichever is easier for you!

Mayor name: Fia
Town name: Erith
FC:4570-9738-8304
Items: Princess Set, Bathrobe, Headband, Cabin set, Hero's Cap and Hero's Boots
Offer:19 tbt I believe?

Thanks! Let me know when we can do the meet up. Tomorrow is fine as it's around 12 here and I'm okay with waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back