• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling 1 TBT ice items and some random items!

I can get you the Callie stuff and the stuff from Kappn?s RV to trade and pay for whatever else is left if you still have a full set

I can get you the Callie stuff and the stuff from Kappn’s RV to trade and pay for whatever else is left if you still have a full set

hello!! i do still have a full set!

if you could get me some Callie items that would be amazing! these are what i still need:
Callie fashion top
Callie pants
Callie shirt
Callie shoes
Callie wig
Inkopolis sign
Inkopolis table
left Splatfest sign
right Splatfest sign

you don't have to get me all of those, you can just pick 4 if you like. :blush:

thank you!! i'll get the set ready for you. :blush:

Thank you for reminding me with a like! I’m free all day today so I’ll get your stuff together and open the gates within the day. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you!! i'll get the set ready for you. :blush:

Thank you for reminding me with a like! I?m free all day today so I?ll get your stuff together and open the gates within the day. :)

Thank you for reminding me with a like! I’m free all day today so I’ll get your stuff together and open the gates within the day. :)

so sorry for the late reply! i've been really busy the past few days. your items are all ready, so just let me know when you're on and can open your town. i'll be on a lot more often now. :blush:

hey there! i'm selling items from the ice set! i'll list the items and amount of each i have below.

ice bed x4
ice chair x2
ice clock x4
ice dresser x4
ice floor x4
ice shelf x2
ice sofa x1
ice table x1
ice vanity x4
ice wall x1

1 TBT per item!

i'll also take items from my list here for a 3:1 trade! 3 ice items per 1 item from the list.

i can host for pick-up or deliver to you, whichever you prefer!

EDIT:
i'm also selling some random items for the same, 1 TBT each. click here for the list!

Hello! Could I get the following items:
jellyfish lamp
creepy clock
creepy statue
card dresser
card wall
blue glow wand
sloppy clock
sloppy dresser
sloppy sink
sweets table
sweets wall

And all together that would be 11 TBT?

Hello! Could I get the following items:
jellyfish lamp
creepy clock
creepy statue
card dresser
card wall
blue glow wand
sloppy clock
sloppy dresser
sloppy sink
sweets table
sweets wall

And all together that would be 11 TBT?

hello! yes, absolutely! i'll get your items together and let you know when they're ready! would you prefer to pick up, or for me to drop off? :)

Hi! May I have these items from your extra list?

-greenhouse box
-retro sink
-round electric sign
-acid-washed pants

Back