• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling 1 SSB Demo 3DS Code!

Sorry, no. They are worth around 1k and they both combined are worth to a teal letter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sending you a code.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No worries. So I am looking to sell my codes for 1k in worth.

About your offer, I don't think i'm looking for another pink sorry! If no one else gives me a good offer, I will let you know.

I just updatedmyoffer as soon as you sent that. XD But I'll copy it for you

But I could do 250+pink letter+everything else in my first offer (excluding bells) if that's what you meant?

So I have 1 LEFT!

I am deciding on whether or not to keep it. I will consider all offer but I am looking for around 2.5k if I am going to even think about selling because I might sell it to a friend for a few bucks lol SO...

Offer away!

Last edited:
Back