• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 1 Ice Cream Swirl and 1 Popsicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulehan

The New Architect
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Blue Balloon
Fair Pinwheel
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (352) +
But here is the catch:

I am looking for entries from people who have recently hosted a massive giveaway, whether it is for hybrids, TBT or collectibles, random items or sets, or for several villagers (i.e., cycling).

I know massive and recent are vague terms, but I leave it open for your interpretation, and I will be selecting whoever I want anyway.

And here is the criteria:

Inventory_somaria.gif You may nominate a friend or yourself.

Inventory_somaria.gif I would prefer to give the ice cream swirl and Popsicle to whoever does not already have a collection of either or both.

Inventory_somaria.gif This is not first come, first serve, but I will select from a pool after I receive a satisfactory amount of participants (might even be one or two, if I do not get many replies soon). Along those lines, topic will be locked when I am ready to choose.

Last edited:
If there are no entries soon, I will change the criteria to see if anybody enters then.

It's so refreshing to see a different sort of giveaway -
Thank you!!
&
I'd like to nominate Juudai, for...
1) being a wonderful, extremely kind and friendly person and

2) They have a shiny record of cycling villagers for free,
and hosting numerous giveaways, especially for rarities and DLCs.
*points to the Re-Tail & VTP forums*

Thing is, I am fairly certain they have the Summer Collectible set already....but in case they haven't, so yeah. ^^

It's so refreshing to see a different sort of giveaway -
Thank you!!
&
I'd like to nominate Juudai, for...
1) being a wonderful, extremely kind and friendly person and

2) They have a shiny record of cycling villagers for free,
and hosting numerous giveaways, especially for rarities and DLCs.
*points to the Re-Tail & VTP forums*

Thing is, I am fairly certain they have the Summer Collectible set already....but in case they haven't, so yeah. ^^
Thank you so much, I really appreciate this.<33 I actually do have it already, so I'd rather someone else be given the chance.
Ahh, but this really made me happy to see (both the nomination and the thread itself). As you said, it's refreshing!
Like, I'm seriously happy.<3

Here's hoping you get some more nominations. :) Little bump for ya.

I'd like to enter/nominate myself if that's alright ^^;

I've hosted a few giveaway threads ( Here, here and here for evidence) and set up a temporary Cycling thread . Before my cycling thread I gave away my villagers on here and AdoptMyVillager

I don't have the Ice Cream Swirl or the Popsicle yet, so I'd like to give it a go :)

I'd like to nominate myself. (Argh, I sound so stupid and greedy.)

I've actually given all the villagers that were moving away and have hosted a few giveaways. c: You might find some if you search up my name in giveaways (I normally put my name in the title.) and I usually do landscaping for free. ^^

I also don't have any collectibles yet actually, so this might be nice to have. c:

Even with so few entries, this is already tough. For all participants, I see a lot of positive ratings, several impressive giveaways (including zodiac sets, sloppy sets, a 41 page giveaway, etc), and dedicated cycling topics or and/or several villager giveaways, among other stuff. And one participant even comes recommended by one of the members who helped me most on this forum.

Yikes.

This was really hard. I hope Juudai and KitsuneNikki may forgive me for just barely deciding a tie breaker on Aries not having any collectibles yet.

I will send the collectibles and close the topic now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back