• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Boccages’ Animal Crossing art dump

I love your art so much, it?s too cute! I especially love the shading and how you draw the facial expressions! Thank you for sharing! ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ"

What amazing talent you have!!! I love ALL OF THEM. But the last one with Kitt really made me sad :'( but nonetheless beautiful work.

Thank you guys for your kind words. I really like to get feedback from AC fans ��

This time around I went for a soft neon-aquarelle look. I tried my hand at Baby Animal Crossing (inspired by the Muppet Babies of my youth) with Baby Isabelle, Baby Tom, Baby Rover, Baby Pate, Baby O'Hare, Baby Olive, and Baby Lottie (December 18, 2018)
Devp6Xl.jpg

Last edited:
Animal Crossing - Broffina, Olive and O'Hare enjoying the island life (December 5, 2019)

Here, it took me two months to finally complete this full scene of Animal Crossing: New Horizons with Broffina, Olive, and O'Hare. I relied heavily on the promotional in-game picture of Rosie and a player talking in front of a villager's house to create the scene, redrawing everything from scratch except O'Hare, and Olive whom I had already drawn separately beforehand.

91WpU9H.jpg

It's so nice to see your drawings come together into a single illustration like this! It's very cute and true to the ac style. I love how Broffina turned out :)

In a record time (for me), I was able to draw two new characters and imagine a short conversation between them that could take place in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I called it Ozzie and Friga's Secret. I hope you like it !

Yyng0aa.jpg

It's really enjoyable to see how your art is progressing. The rendering in this image looks great.
Also the concept of being able to eat the furniture in leaf form is very funny to me hahaha.
Very cool to see an experiment in style with your latest drawing too. Isabelle and Lottie are my favorite of the bunch.
Looking forward to seeing more. I'm envious of how much you've been drawing. Reminds me I have to make more time for myself to draw too lest I forget how :p

Thanks for the nice comments. I’ve been drawing back to back in December. I stopped playing video games and drew when I had leisure time. I’m taking a break now. I think I might continue with Baby Animal Crossing faces. Fixing the first 6, and drawing new ones.

Yus! I will. I also started sharing it on Reddit too. Thank you for the kind words.

Keep on rollin' with the second batch of Baby Animal Crossing characters.

Baby Lily, Baby Redd, Baby KK, Baby Lyle, Baby Sylvana, Baby Jingle, and Baby Canberra (December 28, 2019)
vJcezHM.jpg

Here's the first drawing of the New Year. Well, it actually is 3 different drawings I made for the Reddit user Sunshine5374, who in turn drew my 3 favorite villagers.

Here's to her 3 favorite villagers : Murphy, Lucky, and Mira

zn07bC3.jpg

Ahh your art is so good! I like that recent picture of Murphy in particular, what a cute little fella!!!

I'm quite proud of this new scene, the second one I've ever really drawn.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Claude and Canberra setting up camp (January 17, 2020)
PsgSRoh.jpg

I'm actually really proud of the warm colour palette I've used - and to which I restricted myself to. This one took me quite some time to draw since it really is 3 different drawings (Claude, the environment, Canberra).

This is how I picture my first day on the deserted island on March 20, 2020. Canberra is one of my favorites, but I've never met Claude. I just knew I did not want to couple Canberra with a character I had drawn before. Claude came about a bit randomly as I was looking at the male rabbits. Now, I'm curious. I want to meet Claude.

Last edited:
I'm now enamored with Claude. I have never met that villager before. But, I decided I'd be drawing him again, and this time alone. So here is Claude fishing a boot in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Claude is fishing (January 20, 2020)
NhLoRF4.jpg

Last edited:
This might not be the best of my drawings. I set the Animal Crossing randomizer to villager, and it chose Cranston for me. So I set myself up to draw Cranston. Here are the results !

22. Animal Crossing - Cranston's flight (January 22, 2020)
4Q4NtwC.jpg

ive been lurking here for a while-- i really love your art! it feels very homey and nostalgic. The warm colors add to that a lot! keep up the great work c:

Wow it's tremendous how much you've improved in only a few months! But it's not surprising, it's obvious you've put a lot of hard work into each drawing and kept practicing consistently! You've come so far especially with lighting and texture. It's really impressive, I hope you keep going! ^ ^

Back