• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

Hi- I'm back, and ready to pick up my purchase.

Just let me know which town I will have to go to. If it's the same one as before, then I've already added you. :)

Hiyaa, i'm in need of some quite tough to find unorderables and was wondering if you by chance have them for sale.

timezone : Brazilian Time Zone
available time : tomorrow all day + in a few hours
buying : golden bench,
golden clock,
golden wall torch,
gossip stone,
hero of time scroll,
hylian shield,
ikada trophy,
ice lamp
freebie : i'm good thanks tho
pickup or delivery? : pickup

thanks in advance!

timezone : CST
available time : Uh I'll be available Sunday I think? And all day after that (until Christmas)? At any time of the day.
buying : All 6 Sanrio sets
freebie : Roses
pickup or delivery? : Pickup

Last edited:
Heya Yuki-chan! I got the secret storage room! Can you open so i can get my last items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, can i buy...

Common tree saplings 90x
Cedar saplings 80x
And white azalea bushes 100x?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Almost forgot! Pink roof, sculpted hedge and white wood exterior! Do you sell Nook items?

Hiyaa, i'm in need of some quite tough to find unorderables and was wondering if you by chance have them for sale.

timezone : Brazilian Time Zone
available time : tomorrow all day + in a few hours
buying : golden bench,
golden clock,
golden wall torch,
gossip stone,
hero of time scroll,
hylian shield,
ikada trophy,
ice lamp
freebie : i'm good thanks tho
pickup or delivery? : pickup

thanks in advance!
Hi! Unfortunately I don't have the ikada trophy for sale, and I have/can order everything else.
Golden furniture for 3 tbt each, everything else for 2 tbt each. Let me know if this is okay with you so I'll start getting them all together! Thank you. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

timezone : CST
available time : Uh I'll be available Sunday I think? And all day after that (until Christmas)? At any time of the day.
buying : All 6 Sanrio sets
freebie : Roses
pickup or delivery? : Pickup
Hi :) What color of roses would you like? Also the total is 120 tbt. Would I be able to receive the bells in advance? I ask this to everyone when it's our first trade. I'll get it started once I receive it. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heya Yuki-chan! I got the secret storage room! Can you open so i can get my last items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, can i buy...

Common tree saplings 90x
Cedar saplings 80x
And white azalea bushes 100x?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Almost forgot! Pink roof, sculpted hedge and white wood exterior! Do you sell Nook items?
Hi Maria~ I was actually just wondering about it today, hahaha. :p
I'm unsure if I have 90 regular saps but I have at least 40 or so. It'll come to a total of at least 220. Would that be alright?
Also. You can just plant a bell bag to make the regular trees, do you know that? Just wanted to make sure you do. c:

And kind of yes regarding Nook's items. I don't sell but I just check my Nook's everyday and try to find the pieces you need, no charge.

If you're available right now, I'll open gates for you to pickup the last butch of your items!

Hi! Can I get a christmas tree? I seem to have lost mine. Thanks! Also I'm GMT 0 and basically able whenever until 5 PM Sunday my time and I can pick up or deliver idm x

Update! :) I'll be on and off another few hours if anyone is available.
YinFC5 : pickup
payment received
bath set
elegant bench
elegant chair
fancy teaset
public telephone
towel basket
yarn basket
salon mirror stand
sewing kit
stack of clothes
hanger rack
jewelry case
pastel low table
bowl sink
glass partition
bread-making set
fruit drink
futon mattress
natural lamp
skateboard rack
fairy bottle
mug
cup of tea
zen cusion
strapped books
heavy tome
+ bathtub, washing machine
+ purple tulip breeding pair
+ p.cherries
+ p.peaches
+ bunny pink balloon
+ pinwheel
+ ice cream
+ bubble wand

The friendcode exchangerFC2 : pickup
(100 tbt)
20 mil IGB

retrosodasFC5 : pickup
payment received
3 mil IGB
+ RV visit (Marty)

SublimeDonutFC5 : pickup
(25 tbt)
golden bench
golden clock
golden wall torch
gossip stone
hero of time scroll
hylian shield
ice lamp

animeshadowpandaFC5 : pickup - done ty!
(5 tbt)
orderable dresses x 15
+ RV visit (Plucky)
TiannaFC5 : pickup
(120 tbt)
All 6 Sanrio sets

Oh, that's ok. I'd love to buy the rest though! :D
Alright, they're ready to go. :) I'd prefer drop off if that's okay.

Hi! Can I get a christmas tree? I seem to have lost mine. Thanks! Also I'm GMT 0 and basically able whenever until 5 PM Sunday my time and I can pick up or deliver idm x
Hi :) By tree you mean big festive tree or small festive tree?

@katieofsweetpea
Hi! The mail delivered! Just let me know when you can open gates for me. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back