• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

Hello again, Yuki. I'm looking to get one of every piece of the LoZ and Splatoon amiibo furniture, since I just really like the gaming furniture but lack the amiibo, of course.

If I read the prices, correctly, I thiiink that would be 40 tbt altogether...? I could also just visit and buy a little at a time, if thats fine. Whatever is preferred :)

Hi there!
timezone : Pacific (Los Angeles)

available time : Saturday and Sunday 8am-4pm

buying : 22 items...mostly RV items, some are more rare
http://moridb.com/catalogs/R6puPRNqpA
Let me know your price for the list.

freebie : Is a breeding pair of blue roses a freebie? If not, then that is fine and I don't need a freebie. :)

pickup or delivery? : Delivery is nice, but either is okay with me. My town is Aburaya and my FC is 4B00-00B6-D97F

Thank you so much!
Christina
Hi! These are what I have/can order. Let me know which ones you'd take, so I'll start working on it!
Also would I be able to receive the bells in advance? I ask this to everyone when it's our first trade. Thank you. :)
10 tbt each
hagoita
lotus pond

3 tbt each
flower bouquet
hydrangea bed
zodiac rat

2 tbt each
barrel

blowfish sashimi
GameCube drawer
Barbeque Spit
Medicine Cabinet
Udon Soup
Brick Oven
Cutting-Board Set
Wood Display Stand
Board Game
Dinnerware
Trellis
Trumpet
Safe
Silver Mic
Ikebana Display

timezone : EST
available time : From Now to 9
buying : Kiddie Set 10 TBT (Preferably Pastel Kiddie set but if it cost more then nah.)
freebie : Regal Set excluding the Exterior Items (12 Items) +2 TBT
pickup or delivery? : Pick Up
Hi again :) Each orderable sets are 13 tbt. Also just to clarify, you want Regal set for keeping or you're okay with just cataloging the set so you can order them yourself?

Hello again, Yuki. I'm looking to get one of every piece of the LoZ and Splatoon amiibo furniture, since I just really like the gaming furniture but lack the amiibo, of course.

If I read the prices, correctly, I thiiink that would be 40 tbt altogether...? I could also just visit and buy a little at a time, if thats fine. Whatever is preferred :)
Hi again! If you mean every each piece from LoZ and Splatoon, there are 82 pieces. ↓
Hyrule Wall
Zelda Floor
Epona Outfit
Gossip Stone
Link Hat
Link Outfit
Lon Lon Milk
New Hero Wig
New Hero's Outfit
Piece of Heart
Shiek Mask
Sheik outfit
Shiek Pants
Termina's Moon
bomb
Ganon outfit
Ganondorf outfit
Ganondorf pants
Ganondorf wig
Hyrulean treasure
Rupee
Cucco ornament
fairy bottle
Heart
Hero of Time scroll
Medli outfit
Heart container
Hylian shield
Princess Zelda dress
Wolf link outfit
Zelda wig
Inkopolis wall
Inkopolis floor
Callie fashion top
Callie pants
Callie shirt
Callie shoes
Callie tights
Callie wig
Inkopolis chair
Inkopolis sign
Inkopolis table
left Splatfest sign
right Splatfest sign
Marie dress
Marie shirt
Marie shoes
Marie tights
Marie wig
Studio Headphones
Pilot Goggles
Ink-Splattered Wall
Ink-Splattered Floor
Squid Bumper
Black Anchor Tee
Splatoon Tower
Super Sea Snail
Splatoon Spawn Point
Splattershot
Takoroka mesh
You need all of them? Unfortunately I don't have W.Link'RV so excluding them the total will be 65 tbt. (5 tbt per each 6 items!) Let me know which ones you need/don't need!

Last edited:
I know some of the LoZ and Splatoon RVs have the same pieces of furniture, so I'm just after one of each different piece, if that makes sense. If its easier, I could look it up and make a list?

I know some of the LoZ and Splatoon RVs have the same pieces of furniture, so I'm just after one of each different piece, if that makes sense. If its easier, I could look it up and make a list?
The spoiler("★") in my post earlier is the list that excluded duplicated items from each RVs. Just want to make sure you need all of them?

The spoiler("★") in my post earlier is the list that excluded duplicated items from each RVs. Just want to make sure you need all of them?

Oh, sorry, didn't notice it. I'll take just the furniture, and the black anchor tee, no other clothing. Thanks, and sorry for my obliviousness :p

Last edited:
Oh, sorry, didn't notice it. I'll take just the furniture, and the black anchor tee, no other clothing. Thanks, and sorry for my obliviousness :p
It's no problem. So, are these what you need? If yes it's 25 tbt total. I'll get it started once I receive the bells. Thank you!

Hyrule Wall
Zelda Floor
Gossip Stone
Lon Lon Milk
Piece of Heart
Termina's Moon
bomb
Hyrulean treasure
Rupee
Cucco ornament
fairy bottle
Heart
Hero of Time scroll
Heart container
Hylian shield
Inkopolis wall
Inkopolis floor
Inkopolis chair
Inkopolis sign
Inkopolis table
left Splatfest sign
right Splatfest sign
Ink-Splattered Wall
Ink-Splattered Floor
Squid Bumper
Black Anchor Tee
Splatoon Tower
Super Sea Snail
Splatoon Spawn Point
Splattershot

Hi! These are what I have/can order. Let me know which ones you'd take, so I'll start working on it!
Also would I be able to receive the bells in advance? I ask this to everyone when it's our first trade. Thank you. :)
10 tbt each
hagoita
lotus pond

3 tbt each
flower bouquet
hydrangea bed
zodiac rat

2 tbt each
barrel

blowfish sashimi
GameCube drawer
Barbeque Spit
Medicine Cabinet
Udon Soup
Brick Oven
Cutting-Board Set
Wood Display Stand
Board Game
Dinnerware
Trellis
Trumpet
Safe
Silver Mic
Ikebana Display

This is so wonderful! Thank you. I modified the list a bit since it was slightly more than I could afford and I forgot I need two of the medicine cabinet. Below are the items I would like. I will send the TBT now. :)

10 tbt each - subtotal 20
hagoita
lotus pond

3 tbt each - subtotal 6
flower bouquet
zodiac rat

2 tbt each - subtotal 13
blowfish sashimi
GameCube drawer
Barbeque Spit
Medicine Cabinet X2
Udon Soup
Cutting-Board Set
Board Game
Dinnerware
Trellis
Trumpet
Safe
Silver Mic
Ikebana Display

Total 52

Hi :) Now I gotta take a bath, and probably take a nap for a bit. I'll be back after that!

@TraxEpsilon
Received the bells, thank you! I'll let you know once I'm set. Also delivery or pickup?

@aburayacrossing
Thank you for paying in advance. c: I'll get back when I wake up in the morning!

@MayorEiffel
Alright, I'll have the regal set ready once I receive the bells!
By the way, just want to clarify. You know what the cataloging means, right? If you still need the Kiddie set, cataloging the set is free of charge, just so you know.

@Keen
Hi! I have 90 x cedars and crazy ton of every bush starts. Everything's 1 tbt each. How many and which ones would you need?

I'm actually unfamiliar with cataloging. If it requires the machine from Nook's store where you ca order them, then I don't have that yet so I don't think that would even work.

Also sent!

Back