• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop šŸŒ Yuki's Little Bit of Everything šŸŒ

Iā€™m back for more of you have them!!!

Time zone: EST
Available time: randomly throughout the day
Buying: 40 pink roses (80 TBT) - 20 purple roses (20 TBT) - flower fairy costume (10 TBT)
Pickup or delivery: whateverā€™s easiest for you!

Last edited:
What's the price on the set?
It will be freeee and everything you'll need in the future will be completely free if you could trade me that one red spinning thing! Well, but if no, I usually sell them individually. Fossils for 2 tbt each and paintings 3 tbt each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Iā€™m back for more of you have them!!!

Time zone: EST
Available time: randomly throughout the day
Buying: 40 pink roses (80 TBT) - 20 purple roses (20 TBT) - flower fairy costume (10 TBT)
Pickup or delivery: whateverā€™s easiest for you!
Hiii :D I'd prefer drop off and will have them ready in like, 30 mins? Since you're buying in bulk, let's the costumes be a freebie.

Uhh holding my pinwheel for now. I'm a sucker for artwork, might come in handy one day.

Wanna do the math on that for me for a full set of paintings and fossils

Sounds good! Thank you <3
Iā€™ll try to stay awake, but in case I fall asleep (doubtful since my kitten just woke up again lol) Iā€™ll be back on tomorrow, and can let you know when!

Hi, I?m not going to buy anything at the moment because I?m still unsure on what I need to order for my house, but I do need some exteriors, I was originally going to have a mermaid set but now I?m changing it.

This is what I?m looking for:

Arched beige door,
Sculpted hedge,
White roof.

For my second character so far all I?m going to ask for is the garden exterior.

Last edited:
Uhh holding my pinwheel for now. I'm a sucker for artwork, might come in handy one day.

Wanna do the math on that for me for a full set of paintings and fossils
Oh I can do the drawing for you, if that's what you mean. One example is in my sig.
So, if you're buying all the fossils and artworks, it'll come to a total of 233 tbt (33 artworks, 67 fossils) if my math is right.

Hi, I?m not going to buy anything at the moment because I?m still unsure on what I need to order for my house, but I do need some exteriors, I was originally going to have a mermaid set but now I?m changing it.

This is what I?m looking for:

Arched beige door,
Sculpted hedge,
White roof.

For my second character so far all I?m going to ask for is the garden exterior.

Hi :D Are these the ones, correct? If yes I'll keep my eyes out and will let you know when I find it!
latest
latest

Hi there!

timezone : Pacific (Los Angeles)

available time : Saturday and Sunday 8am-4pm

buying : 22 items...mostly RV items, some are more rare
http://moridb.com/catalogs/R6puPRNqpA
Let me know your price for the list.

freebie : Is a breeding pair of blue roses a freebie? If not, then that is fine and I don't need a freebie. :)

pickup or delivery? : Delivery is nice, but either is okay with me. My town is Aburaya and my FC is 4B00-00B6-D97F

Thank you so much!
Christina

Last edited:
timezone : EST
available time : From Now to 9
buying : Kiddie Set 10 TBT (Preferably Pastel Kiddie set but if it cost more then nah.)
freebie : Regal Set excluding the Exterior Items (12 Items) +2 TBT
pickup or delivery? : Pick Up

Back