• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Oblivia

<3
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Bells
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spirit Candy: Wix
First and foremost, this thread is a safe space for all forum members to vent or share their feelings, whether to get support or just as a means of catharsis. That said, there is now a zero-tolerance policy for any post(s) about another forum member, whether direct or indirect, and any instance of this will result in an immediate short-term ban from the forums. Anyone using this thread must abide by the following rules:

• Do not post about other forum members, even if you're not mentioning them by name. If you have an issue with someone here, you should PM them to try and work it out privately, or make a thread in our Contact the Staff board so the staff can assist in taking care of the problem.
  • You may not discuss the suspension of another forum member. Talking about your own infraction or ban is fine.
  • Remember to be respectful at all times, especially when responding to someone else.
  • Troll/joke posts will be removed. Please only use the thread for venting about what's bothering you. We all love a good joke, but this thread isn't the place for it.
  • Rule-breaking posts need to be reported. Do not take matters into your own hands by responding to posts that break the forum or thread rules.

Keep things civil from this point forward and be respectful in your posts and comments. We don't want to take away something that may be a means of support for the people using this thread for its intended purpose, so keep the above rules in mind when using this thread, and in general when posting. Thanks everyone. :blush:

is it ok if i got beef with the woods guide for bamboozling us out of 800 tbt

jk thanks for shiny new thread :]

Nothing right now but I'll edit this when I think of something

Still sick and it's been like 4-5 days ; __ ; Thought I was finally feeling better after resting for so long, but now that I'm finally rested and on the computer, I'm starting to feel dizzy just being on the computer ahhhhhh@@@@@

Hugggeeeee sore on the inside of my mouth from chewing on my lip :’3 My bottom lip is all swollen and it hurts =w=​

Please only post here with serious things that are bothering you and refrain from making jokes, sarcastic posts, and troll posts about this thread. We have already had to delete several posts in the thread and will have to close it again if the rules can't be followed.

Just out of curiosity what is classed as a “troll post”?

In the case of your post, not everyone is going to know you're referring to yourself. To someone unfamiliar with your username history they'd think you were just blatantly breaking the rules of the thread.

My 2ds Charger.

Is it not working as food as it should? I notice my older charger is kinda loose for the system it was intended with, it easily falls out or gets just the tiniest bit unplugged enough to not charge, which didn't happen before. I think it's an old age thing. When I got my new charger with the other system, it stayed in there more firmly.

Riley, I wish you were supported more by your peers. I'm sorry that they have been treating you like this. However, you've got plenty of people who love and care about you, and that includes me and many others on here. Also, I can understand feeling like you are inferior to your peers. I've struggled with that before - actually, I still am. I feel like I'm not intelligent enough to be in AP Literature, that I'm not as smart as my classmates. Even though it's not true. They may be more passionate about the subject than me and they may do a better job with the assignments, but it certainly doesn't mean that I'm any less intelligent than them. Everyone's different, so it's no use trying to compare yourself to anybody - though, it can be pretty difficult not to do. I really hope you feel better about yourself. I know it's not fun to have those types of thoughts lurking around. I'll be thinking about you, Riley. <3

Oh Riley </3 Reading this breaks my heart... I wish more people will support you... you truly deserve the best in life and it sucks you’re not getting treated the way you should be being treated. If it makes you feel any better, I used to feel the same way, but that was in highschool, not uni/college. I was always afraid to branch out and make my interests a priority to myself because I was afraid of people being superior to me... I was in drama club, speech and debate... so many other things until my little brother came in and then I stopped doing all of those things because he’s always been better than me, oogh. But... I realize now it was a mistake. I truly regret not making my hobbies and interests a priority in my life, because... I only have like one or two close friends mow that I’ve graduated... not like the amount of friends I have really matters, but. I really regret not being able to be myself. I totally get how you feel. I felt so inferior and worthless in highschool that all my grades plummeted after my sophomore year. However, this isn’t about me ;w;

If you need to talk to any of us, like Dawn or others (even me),,, we’re all here for you. That’s what friends are for, right? ;w; ❤️

I... I’m sorry. Thank you guys for your kind words. I won’t compare myself to other people. I’m going to do my best to make my interests a priority. I don’t like being in the spotlight, so I’ll end feeling down here. I’m just tired of being in school... but it won’t be much longer now. Thank you.

I... I’m sorry. Thank you guys for your kind words. I won’t compare myself to other people. I’m going to do my best to make my interests a priority. I don’t like being in the spotlight, so I’ll end feeling down here. I’m just tired of being in school... but it won’t be much longer now. Thank you.

Keep on staying strong, Riley. You got this - I believe in you. If anything, don't hesitate to PM me alright? <3

I hope I did the snip thing right, but hey man I know I'm new here and we haven't really talked, but I want to send my support too. Being in a slump sucks, not knowing what to do sucks, but when even your friends abandon you it's like what do you do? I wish I had the answer, but I don't even though it's happened to me too. I think it is important to remember that even the hobbies you do have even if they seem like a waste of time are not a waste of time. Doing things you enjoy even if that means wasting several hours playing video games is good for your mental health, so you should never feel guilty about it. I honestly became a lot happier when I finally stopped caring about the people who didn't care about me back. I hope that you can find some peace in these hard times. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

And on that note, I could vent too. I also feel extremely lonely lately, because slowly over the past 3 years all my friends have moved away except one. My brother sold his house and is now moving away as well. My one friend who is here and who I love very much is busy with work and school all the time and several other people, which is understandable. I am lucky I have a lot of great friends I've met online, but it's still sad when you've just spent 2 or 3 weeks alone with no company. I'm also sad cause my best friend lives in Australia halfway across the world and I've never been able to do financially well in life and neither of us can afford to meet up and I get paranoid that we're never gonna have the opportunity to meet irl. That's what's been bothering me.

Is it not working as food as it should? I notice my older charger is kinda loose for the system it was intended with, it easily falls out or gets just the tiniest bit unplugged enough to not charge, which didn't happen before. I think it's an old age thing. When I got my new charger with the other system, it stayed in there more firmly.

Ya that's probably whats happening. My switch joy-cons are being weird.

I wanna sell my strange doll but at the same time not. Which I said I wouldn't but if it'd help me pay for pinwheel I'm up for it.

Also the amount of reads including secondary texts for each week kms : D

Back