Bells
Arcade Tokens
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (56) +
Seriously, I am sick of watering them all. Come to Fujimori and take as many as you want. You can also have fruit too. I have every fruit and perfect peaches.

I only ask two things on return:

1. Don’t take my pink, black, or blue hybrids. Literally everything else is fair game. You can even pull my clovers to see if any are lucky.
  2. Please offer payment in the form of town visits. I’m tryna get the train station remodel so if you can make one trip per flower/fruit you take, I’d really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I would love to visit! I need clover's for my town so I would love to see if you have any.
But I can definitely just come back and forth in general if you leave you gates open!

I would love to visit! I need clover's for my town so I would love to see if you have any.
But I can definitely just come back and forth in general if you leave you gates open!

Awesome!!! I’ll add you in a bit and let you know when my gates are open.

I can visit :) angelcore helped me get my train station remodel so I can help you. Also I love hybrids lmao

hey kimi! would love to come over and help out with your train station goal :eek:

May I come visit in a bit? I'd love to grab some flowers and I can hop back and forth a few times to help with the train station!

Back