★ hello and welcome to my smol gallery!

★ here i will be posting original artwork by me~
generally you will see pencil sketches and
their digitally colored finish.

★ i consider myself a newer 'artist' (i draw super casually)--
i've dabbled in drawing things into sketchbooks over the years,
but never liked a style i tried and only sporadically
attempted art.

★ as such, i don't mind constructive criticism!
i am working hard on trying different styles,
both in line work and coloring (very new to
blending).

sketches
( created with mechanical pencil + prayer lol )

7SBcoQP.png

my mayor in her winter outfit. :3

QZvxNmE.png

her spring outfit! <3 one day i will finish
the summer & fall ones. xD

8lr47hQ.png

a heavily stylized kabuki lmao.
hopefully you can still tell it's that grump. :3
tho he doesn't look so mad eating sushi!

BNf0k6X.png

etoile is my fav <333
i actually finished this one in photoshop.
you can see the finished product below.

lLcuddM.png

my latest drawing~
i hope to put it into photoshop soon for coloring,
maybe to use as an avatar.

digital
( sketches that have been colored and lined in photoshop )

QZOhX6S.png

im actually pretty proud of this, cause
it's like my first finished digitally colored thing... ever.
and it's not the worst i guess?? xD i do wanna work
on better blending.

ZR4n8Co.png

my mayor in a flower crown for spring <3

thanks for viewing!

Last edited:
Your drawings are so cute! I love how you draw them, I would totally commission you.

I really like your artstyle! Though you said you consider yourself a newer artist, it looks like you've been at it for quite a while. I especially like the first sketch.

these are all so cute!

aah omg thank u?? ;3; *hugs* that's so sweet of u to say!! im so glad you like them!

Your drawings are so cute! I love how you draw them, I would totally commission you.

*gaaasp* fo reeeal? thank u for the compliment, im so flattered u would commission from me! ;3; i just--that means so much. i wish i was a lil more confident in my work, maybe if i practice a little more i wouldn't be so nervous taking requests. >< or i could try to let peeps request custom avatars or something else small...? idk! i may one day open a smol shop, but right now im pretty unsure about it. anyway!! thanks for the lovely comment.

I really like your artstyle! Though you said you consider yourself a newer artist, it looks like you've been at it for quite a while. I especially like the first sketch.

aww thank u!! well, i guess "newer" isn't the right word--i'm not consistent... at all lmao. like, i've drawn since high school (26 now), but there are huge gaps (read: years) where i just didn't wanna art, didn't even think about it. then recently i picked up my sketchbook again and drew these chibis and it was like "ok these are actually decent", so now im motivated. xD BUT THANK U, again. i'm so pleased u like the sketches!!

omg I love your sketches, your mayor is adorableee

o wow thank u ariane!! im glad u like her, my goal was to make her as cutesy a chibi as i could muster lol. thank you for the sweet comment! :3

ZR4n8Co.png

huzzah! i have finished coloring it! ;3; took awhile~
in celebration of spring coming. <3
i'm going to attempt to put this into an icon.
we will see how it goes lol. also, made an effort
for a "softer" feel with pastel palette and gentler lines.

Love the work, the mechanical pencil drawings are amazing :) would love to see more. Seeing your work in color is nice as well

Love the work, the mechanical pencil drawings are amazing :) would love to see more. Seeing your work in color is nice as well

oh gosh, thank you!! you're very sweet to leave such a nice comment. <3

and i told myself i wouldn't reply here unless i had some art to share (i've been a bit stumped/busy lately), so below is deirdre and toby! i'm trying to draw villagers in a way that is expressive, stylized, yet you can tell it's them. xD lemme kno ur thoughts:

4WOGyYM.png

here is deirdre, the uchi in my town!
she's very hard to draw in a cute way, i've probs attempted her like...
3 or 4 times before this one. ;3;

2UgYkRm.png

and toby, another sanrio from my town. ^^
i thought he would look cute in overalls, so i donned him
in the high-spirits tee/shorts, tho of course it could be any
generic overalls really lol.

i just started my new full-time job as a kennel attendant, so things might get a little slow here. i've also considered opening an art shop or something (for tbt and collectibles maybe? idk), but i'm too worried right now i wouldn't have the time to keep up with it. it is something i am thinking about tho. :3

These are seriously so adorable, I don’t know how I hadn’t seen this thread before!

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are seriously so adorable, I don?t know how I hadn?t seen this thread before!

Very cute. I love your artstyle! Just now noticing this because I followed the link on your signature c:

Phew! It has been FOREVER everyone! Hello!! And thanks for the lovely comments in my absence, ya'll are too sweet! I'm glad to be back on the forum with something to post for everyone~

I've been getting into AC New Horizons really heavily lately, so of course I had to draw my little Representative! Below is my character, aptly named Doodle lol:

new horizons character.png

Wow, thank you so much for your reply!! And o gosh, I love Kabuki! <3 He'll very likely be on my island, I'm so excited to finish up the infrastructure so I can move my grumpy boi in~ thank you again~!!

your artwork is so cute! lemme know if you ever open up commissions ;u;

your artwork is so cute! lemme know if you ever open up commissions ;u;

Wooow that is so flattering!! I have been pondering opening up a lil shop, I was thinking of opening one for more drawing ideas! I might give it a go, but I'm a nervous bean lol. If I get a little more courage you might see one crop up in a couple days! ;3; But thank you so much for your lovely comment and I'm just so warmed you would even consider commissioning me!!

I'm going to finally update my avatar with my New Horizon Representative!! So below is the sketch base, hopefully my tablet works so I can make it digital later:

representative av.png

I did it! Digital coloring of my New Horizons Representative:

representative av.png

I know, I know, I gotta work on blending and shading and just--coloring
in general aah. that is definitely my focus!!
this picture will become my new avatar in
just a few moments! c:​

Sorry for the gush of pictures, I just have so much inspiration when it comes to Animal Crossing. And so, below, is two villagers from the game!

cat1.png

deer1.png

LETS PLAY A GAME!
If you can guess who the two villagers are above,
I will draw a villager of your choice or your Representative (pencil sketch)!!

First person to post the correct answers gets the request!

WINNER: Sugaryy!
Correct Answers: Bob and Diana!​

Last edited:
Back