• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Global [LF] NA 285,404,406,413, WA & Promos!!// [H] Lots of Series 1-5!!

KrongEE

Bells
Switch
2750-6582-3713
Feedback
100% (25) +
♥ LF: Series 5, WA, Promos & Merengue H: Lots of Series 1-5! ♥

Hey there! I'm Krong, and I am on the hunt for my last few cards to complete my set. The doubles I have are mostly series 5 at the moment, but I have many different ones in the other series as well, unfortunately no WA doubles though! Also, yes... I may have bought too many packs hehe!

Important Info:

- I live in Ontario, Canada. I am willing to ship anywhere as long as the postage isn't too expensive!
- You will receive the card(s) in a card sleeve(s), in between cardstock!
- Please leave a Wi-Fi feedback afterwards, I will do the same!
- I'm looking for US/NA cards please!

★Looking For★
Series 3
285 - Merengue​

Series 5 ★Priority★
404 - Orville​
406 - Blathers​
413 - Flick​

Welcome Amiibo
1 - Vivian​
2 - Hopkins​
3 - June​
4 - Piper​
5 - Paolo​
7 - Stella​
9 - Huck​
10 - Sylvana​
12 - Wade​
13 - Carrie​
15 - Rex​
17 - Ursala​
18 - Jacob​
19 - Maddie​
20 - Billy​
21 - Boyd​
23 - Maggie​
24 - Murphy​
25 - Plucky​
26 - Sandy​
27 - Claude​
29 - Julia​
30 - Louie​
32 - Admiral​
33 - Ellie​
34 - Boots​
36 - Candi​
37 - Leopold​
38 - Spike​
39 - Cashmere​
42 - Gonzo​
43 - Sprocket​
44 - Snooty​
45 - Olive​
46 - Dobie​
48 - Cleo​
50 - Tasha​
Promos (long shot of course c: )
Character Parfait - Isabelle​
Pikopuri - K.K. Slider​
★For Trade★
Please check out the google doc for all doubles! If it is green and has a number, it is up for trade! Currently, I have atleast one of all Series 5 regular cards UFT! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wwx13Z7aiTMdCYvekfcrvZmoc8KPKcPz4IVSMO8yzbw/edit?usp=sharing
★Pending/Offers★
Thank you!

Last edited:
Would you trade Merengue, Skye and Pietro for three cards each?

I dont have none of those you're looking for but I'm desperately looking for Skye.

Are you only looking for NA cards or are you also interested in EUR/JP cards?

Hello! c:

@Scizor711~ It would definitely depends on the cards, Skye is a pretty popular gal, and I'm a bit hesitant to trade her for stuff I have uwu

@Eme~ Unfortunately I'm not as the rest of my collection is NA, thank you though!!

I'm back and still looking to finish up the last bit of my set! Thanks everyone c: <3

Hi. I'm interested in Tucker and Del. I have a bunch of WA cards. Ketchup, carrie, Paolo, cashmere, olive, bea, bitty, Cleo, and boris. I'll trade you any two you want.

PM me if interested

Last edited:
Whew, it's been a while, but bumpbump!

Added: LOTS of series 5, currently have atleast 1 of every regular islander of series 5!

Looking For: Series 5 SP Cards, Welcome Amiibo, Japanese Promos & Merengue!

Hi there,

im from France and would be interested to trade for your isabel from serie 5 if its still available. The cards have for trade are in the link in my signature, let me know if it would work and you are interest in any :)

Sorry i just read you just want US cards 😅 so yeah sorry 😞

Last edited:
hello! i have mabel series 5 for trade, and would be interested in sasha and/or snake and pietro. if you’re interested in working out a trade feel free to pm me! <3

@Brobasaur - Hihi! Where are you located? I'd be interested in Paolo!

@Sara? - Hihi! Thanks for your post, unfortunately I don't have an extra Isabelle from Series 5 and sorry about the NA only cards, it's tough when the rest of the collection is all NA!

Edit:
@ryuk - PMing you!

Hello! I'm also in Ontario! Would you be interested in trading your 416 Sahara and 422 Wardell for two of the NPCs that you need? I have
401 Tom Nook, 408 Mabel, 411 K.K., 414 Daisy Mae, and 421 Niko available.

@chknqwn - hihi fellow ontarioian! I would be down to do 416 Sahara and 422 Wardell for your 414 Daisy Mae and 421 Niko!

@spmthaney - hihi! Unfortunately I'm mostly looking to trade Series 5 NPCs for Series 5 NPCs, thank you though!!

Hiya! I was just checking are you still doing series 1-4 trades? I have some cards you need and you have some I need

Back