• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overflowing trashcan
Half-eaten pizza
Box with helmet

:) whenever u have time, ill be online all day

could I get the flower set and as many purple and blue hybrids as possible?? just however many you have. I'm willing to pay, too!

Hi doll!!

May I catalog the paper/stationery and get 1 sky egg and 1 earth egg:)

I'd also like to get a few WA items from #07 - Stella - アクリル RV whenever you get a chance, and if you can let me know how much they will be!
-stack of clothes
-round pillow
-bowl sink

Last edited:
ii just got home lol, bht oh my! thats a huge time difference lol!! okay well maybe tomorrow then we will catch eachother! and alrighty ill add that FC thanks
Yeah time difference is always the thing haha.
Alrighty! Hopefully, see you tomorrow.

I'm usually available around 8 pm Pacific Standard Time. Hope this works for you!
Thanks for letting me know. I usually get back home a little later than that. Like around 9pm your time. Hopefully, catch you later!
Overflowing trashcan
Half-eaten pizza
Box with helmet

:) whenever u have time, ill be online all day
Oh hi! I have them ready! I'll usually get on around 1pm PST.

could I get the flower set and as many purple and blue hybrids as possible?? just however many you have. I'm willing to pay, too!
Hi :) I don't have Weeding day set at the moment, sorry. As for flowers,
I have:

90 x purple roses
100 x purple tulips
80 x purple pansies
75 x blue pansies

These are approximate number. There might be a little more or less. How many would you like?
Hi doll!!

May I catalog the paper/stationery and get 1 sky egg and 1 earth egg:)

I'd also like to get a few WA items from #07 - Stella - アクリル RV whenever you get a chance, and if you can let me know how much they will be!
-stack of clothes
-round pillow
-bowl sink
Hi megg :) It's free. Which one would you like to do first, cataloging or WA items?

Hi megg :) It's free. Which one would you like to do first, cataloging or WA items?

I only have 3 meow tickets, if you have any and would be willing to order, would it be okay to pay tbt for the last two items then? :)
And whichever first is easiest for you is good for me!

I only have 3 meow tickets, if you have any and would be willing to order, would it be okay to pay tbt for the last two items then? :)
And whichever first is easiest for you is good for me!

I wouldn't mind a little tip. ;) But you can just have me order on behalf! I'm currently TTing like nuts and my Meow coupons are just stacking up with no use!
Okay, so then I'll open town Mystia now while I'm getting ready to head out, if you have time now?

I wouldn't mind a little tip. ;) But you can just have me order on behalf! I'm currently TTing like nuts and my Meow coupons are just stacking up with no use!
Okay, so then I'll open town Mystia now while I'm getting ready to head out, if you have time now?

Of course! :) And I do have time, I'll stop in when I see the gates open :)

I'd like them all if I'm allowed! I'm willing to give tbt for them I'm trying to deck my town out with purple and blue

Last edited:
hi are you awake and available? sorry, ii just kept seeing your thread shoot to the top so ii clicked and seen you had been replying! if available so am ii to where ii can catalog real quick? lmk thank you so much!!! :))

Last edited:
I'd like them all if I'm allowed! I'm willing to give tbt for them I'm trying to deck my town out with purple and blue

Purple pansies took some effort to breed first parents, so 2 tbt each. Everything else is 1 tbt each. In total should be 435 tbt if my math is right. Would that be okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi are you awake and available? sorry, ii just kept seeing your thread shoot to the top so ii clicked and seen you had been replying! if available so am ii to where ii can catalog real quick? lmk thank you so much!!! :))

Hey! I'm heading out in 10 mins or so. ;v; I can add you and open my gates if you're available very right this moment, but if no I'll be back around 1pm my time!

that's fine! my town is pretty cluttered so you'd have to come and drop off all over the place for me to clean later and I'd have to save often is that okay? also should I give you the tbt before or after?

that's fine! my town is pretty cluttered so you'd have to come and drop off all over the place for me to clean later and I'd have to save often is that okay? also should I give you the tbt before or after?
Yes I'm okay with that. I can't do it right now as I'm heading out in a bit. It'll take some time to transport them all to yours. When would be good time for you to do the trade?
And send over bells after you get all the flowers please. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back