• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Princess Mipha's Art Thread ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Cute but on an IPad do you need to use pen like you said becouse I use finger and do you have any tips?

Thank you!
Normally I use a pen (not apple pen, a non-brand cheap one), but since I putted a screenprotector on
my iPad the pen is not working properly anymore, so at the moment I am using my finger!
As App I use "SketchBook", since you have tons of options for free. As far as I know the app is completely
free and there is no paying version of it. As for drawing itself I don't have a lot tips, as I'm fairly new
to it as well and I am very bad at explaining. Hope that helps though! :)

Thank you!
Normally I use a pen (not apple pen, a non-brand cheap one), but since I putted a screenprotector on
my iPad the pen is not working properly anymore, so at the moment I am using my finger!
As App I use "SketchBook", since you have tons of options for free. As far as I know the app is completely
free and there is no paying version of it. As for drawing itself I don't have a lot tips, as I'm fairly new

Just dropping by to say that I’ve tried nearly every drawing app and sketchbook is by far my favorite, so I agree!
Also, your art is adorable!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!

Just dropping by to say that I?ve tried nearly every drawing app and sketchbook is by far my favorite, so I agree!
Also, your art is adorable!!

Your art is really cute :,) The one with the OC and Dark Link brought back memories for me, I used to make similar drawings with an OC i made just to be shipped with toonlink when i was like 12. (obviously my liking for him is still there, lol). But anyways I also really like the custom villagers you make :) keep up the good work!

Your art is really cute :,) The one with the OC and Dark Link brought back memories for me, I used to make similar drawings with an OC i made just to be shipped with toonlink when i was like 12. (obviously my liking for him is still there, lol). But anyways I also really like the custom villagers you make :) keep up the good work!

Oh, haha that's nice! It's always fun to ship OC's with a character that you like. :b
And also: Thank you! :)

My best friend had birthday and he's a big Fan of Yasuo (League of Legends) and
also Cloud (Final Fantasy).. so I did my best to make Yasuo looking like my
best friend (put his glasses, haircolor, eyecolor) and also gave him the sword
from cloud! The girl on the top is Kai'Sa, it's another favorite champion of him~

d5OiCe1.jpg

Last edited:
Since we had to create a Halloween themed Animal Crossing villager for the "New Horrorizons" - Event
I decided to also draw my villager! Meet Scarlo. :)
Her Description is here

58533-FFE-469-D-485-E-BDF3-0-B7-F951743-E2.jpg

It was the birthday of my mother, and since her birthday is 2nd January it's quite annoying to send her something in time,
as I would need to sent it at like middle of december to arrive still after her birthday and also I already spent all my money
on christmas presents *cough* ..anyways, I had the idea to make her a small comic, with a bit of help of my bitmoji character!
I had to censor the giftcardnumber, obviously. :p Also, it's in german, but it's pretty much me saying: Happy New Year! - Oh no, it's also Moms birthday! - What could I give her... - She likes to read and got a new E-Reader.. - Ah, I got an idea! - Happy Birthday!

boop.png

So... almost one month late, I finally finished the christmas present for my best friend!
He told me he wants to start a Animal Crossing town, so I was having the idea to take his
favorite 10 LoL champions to have them all "in his town", haha.. well. I ended up forgetting
to draw two of them, lol. The boy with the glasses is my best friend ^-^

IMG-0341.png

Last edited:
Back