• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Rosepool7E00-016B-A0E0Penelope
Forest theme ☾ It's one of those typical forest themed towns, which has however a apple "plantation"
and a little spooky part.

More Info The town is still in development and I will do my best to update the DA as often as
possible. Feel free to leave some feedback, visitors are always welcome. I know it's not perfect but
hey, I'm still proud of it. :')

Both towns above have been added. Thanks for waiting <3

Saturnia5C00-0166-99FBSelina
Rainbow☾ Work in progress rainbow flower town
More Info Town is majorly a work in progress but I?m proud of it nonetheless

Attachments

• 11650E28-54EF-46A5-8834-3D356A166B4C.jpg
    11650E28-54EF-46A5-8834-3D356A166B4C.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 796
Saturnia5C00-0166-99FBSelina
Rainbow☾ Work in progress rainbow flower town
More Info Town is majorly a work in progress but I’m proud of it nonetheless

Your town has been added to the Color section. Let me know if you'd rather it go into a different section. I assumed a rainbow town would fit with color. ;v;

Newmist
4C00-002A-1D11Preston
Enchanted Forest in Spring A town set in early April with both forest and fairy tale elements.
A very peaceful town with a plethora of flowers, clovers and mushrooms. Come experience the magic Newmist has to offer.

UPDATE

Even though my dream address has not changed, my town has changed drastically since I made this post 3 years ago. The town is more woodsy and takes place in the fall during an orange sunset instead of spring. Let me know what you think!

HNI_0020.JPG
HNI_0026.JPG
HNI_0028.JPG
HNI_0029.JPG
HNI_0030.JPG
HNI_0031.JPG
HNI_0034.JPG

Last edited:
honeybun ☾ 5E00-00C1-1F6D ☾ sarah
Forest ☾ honeybun is a cozy, friendly forest-y town with plenty of coffee and pastries to share!

(I already added my town to this thread, but the dream address has been updated!)

Solitude5A00-0176-3E98Erin
Non-Themed ☾ A quiet town during an autumn sunset.

Last edited:
Posting to add.

Tadaima5D00-00A5-D93FMelsi
☾ Traditional Zen theme with slight hints of modern aspects
More Info Tadaima features a bath house, shrine, tea house, and the average quaint home. Landscaped with many zen pwps, flowers, clovers, and updated as the seasons change.

Thanks! :3

b]L.B.P[/b] ☾ 7A00-00D5-5A04Gordon
Kirby Themed ☾ The town is mainly based off Kirby Fun Pak but there are also references to Amazing Mirror and Kirby: Right back at ya!

- - - Post Merge - - -

b]L.B.P[/b] ☾ 7A00-00D5-5A04Gordon
Kirby Themed ☾ The town is mainly based off Kirby Fun Pak but there are also references to Amazing Mirror and Kirby: Right back at ya!

Duskfall5F00-00EC-1F50Chip
Nature/no theme ☾ A lovely town set at dusk for an evening stroll.

(Post removed by user. I changed my mind. Thank you for this thread, anyway!)

Last edited:
Nutella5E00-017B-0D32Evi
Chocolate/candy theme ☾ a town with chocolate paths. still under construction so it's not perfect, but enjoy!

Last edited:
Saffron5A00-0121-F5CFAlice
Forest ☾ Fall down the rabbit hole and find yourself in Wonderland
More Info A woodsy town set in the fall at sunset. This alluring forest will make you feel right at home!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Verdant5c00-017D-21E4John
Color ☾ A Vibrant, Vivacious Village
More Info My first New Leaf town, I've always been a bit afraid to show it, but I love where it is at, and ahead of the New Horizons Release I figured it was fitting to show it off. This colorful town has undergone a lot of work over the years, with every part of the town themed a different color.

Last edited:
Come visit Shrek!

Ever since I discovered the acnl save editor...I tried my very best to make a shrek themed town.

Code: 4C00-0182-E66A

Has trees, trees in rivers, gold flowers EVERYWHERE, And a giant Shrek-logo made out of flowers! (you can't see it too well...but its there!) has a neighborhood, PWP's everywhere, and a small bonus of Shrek outfits!

hope you enjoy my town! :lemon:

Note: The Pro Shrek hat and shirt are not made by me, what IS made by me is the non-pro Shrek Cult Logo.

Canary6A00-0184-4F10Saki
Colorful ☾ A beautiful summer town with a welcoming rainbow, where hydrangea and blue/pink/purple flowers are forming traditional "french gardens".
More Info During your visit, you will not only enjoy the scenery, but be surprised by the numerous themed houses.

canary town 2.jpg
canary town 3.jpg
canary town 1.jpg

Last edited:
Lobelia5c00-0184-0db5Zara
Non-themed ☾ A calming village of pinks, blues, yellows and an always sunny sky!
Lobelia is my very first animal crossing town and has been since 2013! There isn't a theme, only a desire to make a town that instills happiness and a sense of peace within me. I've spent a long time working on it and am very happy with it. I've never actually had a visitor to my dream address, so please come and see my town! I'd be very happy if you did. I've left out a fun outfit and if you head to the camp you'll find a few fun things to play with! Below are some pictures, hope I did it right!!

HNI_0049_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.jpg

HNI_0068_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.jpg

HNI_0073_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.jpg

HNI_0057_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.jpg

ES0S0FlU4AAvq06.jpg ES0TFQyU0AA9zVk.jpg
damproot4C00-0187-58C6
forest ☾ a small little seaside town nestled into a forest
the residents:

• Leah is the mayor and lighthouse keeper. (They dream to travel but they're too much of a homebody to ever venture too far from town.)
  • Wendy is the second human character. She tends to the orchard in the southern part of town and runs a small seaside shop.

Last edited:
Aurmont5D00-0187-ADDCMayor Rosalind ☾ City ☾ A bustling, wealthy metropolis with offices, shopping, and exquisite amenities.
More Info
Wealthy businesswoman Rosalind has poured her life into growing Aurmont into a capitol of commerce. But at what cost? Louis, a low-level office worker harbors a nasty caffeine addiction, so much so that he thinks he's starting to hallucinate - he sees his boss's face everywhere he goes. Katie works her hardest in Aurmont's shopping district, but it's hard to compete with Main Street. What exactly is she serving at her restaurant? And Rocky, a fitness guru, is always accepting new clients. In fact, he has so many visitors to his gym and spa that it's hard to keep track of them all. In a city like Aurmont, money is king, and if you're not at the top of the food chain, well... Maybe you're not cut out for city life after all.​

Last edited:
Back