• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

UPDATE

Kipper5a00-00a4-9994Chris
Themed ☾ Big City. If it's modern, trendy, or futuristic, its here!
The town is a work in progress, but hopefully I'll reach my end goal eventually.

Just thought I'd post my town here. Nothing special, but hopefully it will be eventually. Any visits are much appreciated as I really need that Train Station remodel :).

Update on Kipper: My work is far from done, but significant changes have been made to make the town much more vibrant. Enough to make me want to repost my dream with the same code. Again, lot of work still to be done (especially in the flowers and pwp departments), but it?s starting to look like a real city!

Mikazuki 6B00-014F-1EFA Tsukiko
Non-themed ☾ A town named after the crescent moon in Japanese.
My town is still in progress but its has paths xD will work hard for my town to be really good as the others

Last edited:
Dream Town, Advice Wanted

6B00 000F 52DA, Hoenn, Matthew
Pokemon themed and still work in progress, advice is much appreciated, especially on my house.

Willow has been updated and the address has changed as well! I had taken a break so my paths grew back. I started it back up, ran the paths and redid a lot of landscaping, and now it looks better than ever! Address has changed to 5B00-0154-254D. Thank you!

1E102464-2DED-4125-9676-B7BDFE5C303A.jpg

CA3FA10A-8461-4D3A-9916-0825CA763518.jpg

640CD910-1F7C-4043-B0DB-4B217B029814.jpg

9E996C7E-5EFA-4905-95E3-787D7B8FF2AD.jpg

Last edited:
Yume*6B00-000F-8234
Type of Town ☾ A peaceful Village retreat

Last edited:
Kalos4E00-015A-4AB2sammy
not themed ☾ it's my main town and it has 3 pigs 1 monkey 1 bird 1 duck one bunny 1 koala and 1 horse.

The Void 5B00-014C-C905 Themed ( Dark spooky and creepy)

This Town is always dark. The ground is covered in static and ash. Creepy characters live here. The land itself is cursed. Many are called here for different reasons... This place took a long time to build. If you enjoy creepy places, come dream of The Void.

Milltown6F00-015B-5844Millie
Non-themed ☾ Unfinished half-and-half.
More Info Milltown is split into two halves; upper forest, and lower city. Keep in mind it is unfinished, but I plan to have a nice, peaceful area at the top, and a much more modern lower half.

My town doesn't have a theme, so it's got a bit if everything. I'm still working on a few things here and there, mainly house upgrades for my secondaries and the train station.

Aside from the usual animal villagers I also have John Marston from Red Dead Redemption, Vaas Montenegro from Far Cry 3, and Hector from Castlevania. I wanted to add Dante from DMC but I didn't think that far ahead when I first started playing. :B

Come visit Phoenix! 4E00-013D-FA71

Plumeria5A00-015C-6AA7Pua
Hacked tropical Town set in Spring ☾
A Hawaiian-esque tropical town with falling cherry blossoms and confetti. Walk under the palm trees and through the bushes and flowers to explore the numerous natural and man-made attractions. Whether you want to go camping on the beach or relax beside the water. Plumeria is truly a tropical paradise

HNI_0015.JPG
HNI_0016.JPG
HNI_0024.JPG
HNI_0026.JPG
HNI_0027.JPG
HNI_0028.JPG
HNI_0032.JPG

Last edited:
Town: Mariposa
Mayor: Tessie
Dream Address: 4B00 - 015F - EE38

Type of Town: The theme is called Indecisiveness! Nothing really specific and also non-hacked! Still a work in progress but paths are laid out and I have all my dreamies with the exception of one village due to the result of an uncleared void when visiting a friend.

Please come visit & tell me what you think!!! Just updated!

town name; uwu ☾ 6E00-015C-8BA5- ☾ mayor name: tiffany
town theme: pink/cherryblossom ☾ set in 6am

HNI_0063.JPG
HNI_0028.JPG
8343a83fec07ac70a01c135a6dee598a1229d6cf_s1_n2.jpg

Henville: 5A00-0154-4ED7 Dylan
My town isn't really anything special, but this is what I've been able to accomplish in the three months I've had this game. I just updated it too.

New to forums and returning mayor

Hey everyone, i have returned to my village after a decent break, i have been craving playing new leaf after seeing the release of new horizons, i just want to share my dream address to see what people think of my town/house, also maybe make a few friends on the way. If you see anything in my town/house that catches your eye let me know!

My town doesnt have a specific theme, my house has themed rooms with items that i have found interesting

Dream Address 5D00-0165-8130

Now that I'm further along in developing Sheepish I thought I'd post the DAs of both of my towns.

Town Name Here Cutetown
Dream Address Here 5A00-00EB-2E08
Mayor Name Val
Type of Town Themed
More Info Cutetown is a Zen based town. (I really fell in love with the Zen PWPS.) I have 2 alts in my town. One is based on my husband who loves to cook as a hobby. The other is based on my son who loves video games & Nintendo. Every season I change out 3 villagers to get a chance to meet more. The other 7 villagers I consider my "Forever Villagers". (I created the paths & flag myself.)

Town Name Here Sheepish
Dream Address Here 4F00-0153-5588
Mayor Name Bo (As in Bo Peep)
Type of Town Themed
More Info Sheepish is based on the nursery rhymes of Little Bo Beep & Mary Had A Little Lamb. Eight of the villagers are sheep. I also have 1 dog villager (to guard the sheep) & 1 wolf villager (to make things interesting). Sheepish is a family farm themed town. Mayor Bo & her younger sister, Mary, take care of the farm & villagers. Their parents are relief aid organizers who travel a lot & aren't home too often. (I created the flag, paver path pieces & Custom Design sign PWP.)

Hi everyone, I wanted to post a quick update. I apologize for the wait on getting everyone added. College has kept me away. I'll be updating this weekend when I have some free time.

Feel free to review each other in the meantime. You will all be added by the end of the week, I promise! ;v;

EDIT: Everyone has been added!

The only ones I was unable to add were the following below. I just need a mayor & town name.

This Town is always dark. The ground is covered in static and ash. Creepy characters live here. The land itself is cursed. Many are called here for different reasons... This place took a long time to build. If you enjoy creepy places, come dream of The Void.

Hey everyone, i have returned to my village after a decent break, i have been craving playing new leaf after seeing the release of new horizons, i just want to share my dream address to see what people think of my town/house, also maybe make a few friends on the way. If you see anything in my town/house that catches your eye let me know!

My town doesnt have a specific theme, my house has themed rooms with items that i have found interesting

Dream Address 5D00-0165-8130

Thanks for your patience, everyone! Happy Spooky Month! <3

Last edited:
A-World ☾ 4E00-0160-7945 ☾ Roy

Non-themed ☾ literally my town, nothing special

Back