• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

My town is finally complete by my standards and ready to submit!

Sakura5A00-00AC-E8E9Destani
Non-Themed ☾ A partially zen-themed town set on a peaceful evening.

The town is divided into two sections by a winding river. On one side is the old, zen part of town, lovingly restored to its former glory by the mayor. On the other side is the residential area, where the villagers live in perfect peace and harmony.

My town is finally complete by my standards and ready to submit!

Sakura5A00-00AC-E8E9Destani
Non-Themed ☾ A partially zen-themed town set on a peaceful evening.

The town is divided into two sections by a winding river. On one side is the old, zen part of town, lovingly restored to its former glory by the mayor. On the other side is the residential area, where the villagers live in perfect peace and harmony.

Your town has been added! Thanks for your patience! <3

Last edited:
Cascades5E00-00F5-60EAGail
Type of Town ☾ Forest
More Info A compact forest town that's both Alpine and Tropical!

Last edited:
Cascades5E00-00F5-60EAGail
Type of Town ☾ Forest
More Info A compact forest town that's both Alpine and Tropical!

Your town's been added, thanks for waiting! ;v;

トモエダ (Tomoeda) 3C00-001D-A94Eサクラ (Sakura)
Nontheme ☾ :) WIP Natural paths town set in the sunset of cherry blossom season.
More info North of the river, many villagers populate the area surrounded by nature and many cedar trees. The southern part of the town, where the mayor lives, is flourishing with cherry blossoms.

Last edited:
I just visited Destani’s town, Sakura, and it was so beautifully designed and calming to walk around. I loved the little residential area with a ‘villagers square’ (?) , I had to take a photo! ^^; sorry for the bad image quality.

View attachment 226580

Last edited:
I just visited Destani’s town, Sakura, and it was so beautifully designed and calming to walk around. I loved the little residential area with a ‘villagers square’ (?) , I had to take a photo! ^^; sorry for the bad image quality.

View attachment 226580

Thank you so much for visiting my town! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I just visited your town as well. It's really pretty. I love how natural and peaceful it is.

Kipper5a00-00a4-9994Chris
Themed ☾ Big City. If it's modern, trendy, or futuristic, its here!
The town is a work in progress, but hopefully I'll reach my end goal eventually.

Just thought I'd post my town here. Nothing special, but hopefully it will be eventually. Any visits are much appreciated as I really need that Train Station remodel :).

Town Merupuri 6F00-014F-A2A8 Lisa ☾ The town is set during spring (cherry blossoms). It's a pinkish town and has a fairy tale touch to it. The houses more normal and not overall pink and girly!
More Info I have the town since release and now I can finally say it's done! There are a few things to do in the houses but nothing major. I hope you enjoy the dream I finally finished and spent endless hours with.

Last edited:
Town Merupuri 6F00-014F-A2A8 Lisa ☾ The town is set during spring (cherry blossoms). It's a pinkish town and has a fairy tale touch to it. The houses more normal and not overall pink and girly!
More Info I have the town since release and now I can finally say it's done! There are a few things to do in the houses but nothing major. I hope you enjoy the dream I finally finished and spent endless hours with.

Your town is so cute!! :D I especially loved the pandas
C6854C97-91D1-4066-8C7A-FD27F4C8C110.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kipper5a00-00a4-9994Chris
Themed ☾ Big City. If it's modern, trendy, or futuristic, its here!
The town is a work in progress, but hopefully I'll reach my end goal eventually.

Just thought I'd post my town here. Nothing special, but hopefully it will be eventually. Any visits are much appreciated as I really need that Train Station remodel :).

Neat town! I loved the main room of your house the most, I like the minimalist look of it.
D9CEA376-7664-46B3-A8F1-A4B2D4D2E263.jpg

Just visited Merupuri. It's beautiful! Hopefully my town will look like half of what your town does someday :eek:.merupuri.jpg

Toledo ☾ 4D00-0128-B579 ☾ Yael
Non-Themed ☾Feel yourself at home in this picturesque medieval Spanish town. Take a walk on the forest with lovely fall foliage. Walk around the Main Avenue and delight your palate with the specialty of the town: perfect peaches. Consider fishing in the pristine Tajo River, or walking through its calm streets. If the cold winds make you feel chilly, consider having a cup of coffee at El Alpiste. You can visit its many parks, like Parque Tulip?n, which features a windmill, and lots of orange and purple tulips. If you feel hungry, you can have a picnic at the park nearby, listening to the harmonious singing of the roses being blown by the wind. If you just want to hang out with the locals, you can visit the plaza or the park nearby. If your feel tired, you can stop by the spa. Toledo offers a wide variety of places which will make you fall in love with the town.

Everyone's towns have been added! Thanks for being so patient! ;v;

It's great to see everyone review each other's towns! Keep it up!

Toledo ☾ 4D00-0128-B579 ☾ Yael
Non-Themed ☾Feel yourself at home in this picturesque medieval Spanish town. Take a walk on the forest with lovely fall foliage. Walk around the Main Avenue and delight your palate with the specialty of the town: perfect peaches. Consider fishing in the pristine Tajo River, or walking through its calm streets. If the cold winds make you feel chilly, consider having a cup of coffee at El Alpiste. You can visit its many parks, like Parque Tulip?n, which features a windmill, and lots of orange and purple tulips. If you feel hungry, you can have a picnic at the park nearby, listening to the harmonious singing of the roses being blown by the wind. If you just want to hang out with the locals, you can visit the plaza or the park nearby. If your feel tired, you can stop by the spa. Toledo offers a wide variety of places which will make you fall in love with the town.

Visited! I liked the pumpkin patch a lot :blush:
89D61173-7E59-4926-870E-3C4EE7DD1BFB.jpg
A8817009-F2E3-411E-922B-482E09FDF409.jpg

Visited! I liked the pumpkin patch a lot :blush:
View attachment 226627
View attachment 226628

Omg thank you so much for visiting my town! I really like when other people visit my town and give me feedback on it! I would like my town to be visited by a lot more people, or even be featured on one of those I visit your dream towns videos on YouTube! If you guys know any of those channels, I'll be really grateful if you let me know!

I would really like to visit a dream town of yours (if you have one) but I'm not able as my 3DS broke :(.

Everyone's towns have been added! Thanks for being so patient! ;v;

It's great to see everyone review each other's towns! Keep it up!

Thank you very much for helping my town be discovered by other people! I hope a lot of people will come and visit it!

Back