• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Here is info again, I am so sorry, I had to get new codes because my DS messed up and was replaced today.

BayRidge4F00-0133-5D92Jenni79
Type of Town ☾ Non-Themed

Here is info again, I am so sorry, I had to get new codes because my DS messed up and was replaced today.

BayRidge4F00-0133-5D92Jenni79
Type of Town ☾ Non-Themed

No worries, dear! I got you covered! Updated as requested. :)

Please include this in the list. Thank you!

Moonwood5F00-011E-C68BMayor Thorn
Forest town ☾ A forest/garden town packed with fabulous queer folks and enticing paths.

Please include this in the list. Thank you!

Moonwood5F00-011E-C68BMayor Thorn
Forest town ☾ A forest/garden town packed with fabulous queer folks and enticing paths.

Hi, thanks for waiting! Your town has been added. :)

Update, please!

Sorry, my dream address just changed, so here’s my new one! I figure I might as well take the opportunity to write a little more about my town, so here ya go! (Thank you!)

Moonwood5F00-0137-D8C6Mayor Thorn
Magickal Forest-Garden ☾ Old stories & mysterious residents in a fabulously-queer forest town.
More Info Moonwood was named for Moonwise the Poet, who grew a living poem from oak trees at this site over 1000 years ago. Moonwise grew their poem in defiance of the rulers, who had declared poetry to belong solely to those of royal blood. Moonwise was executed by fire along with their poem, but local legend says that Moonwood has since attracted those who are lost and those who would die for their art. (It’s real to me, ok? Lol.)

Current residents include a reclusive sorcerer, an escaped princess, & a lost poet who has decided to stay in Moonwood for now. Everyone living in Moonwood is queer, but allies are VERY welcome!

2F17CB8F-16C6-4C30-A448-FDFD03866807.jpg
D1EE01CA-836F-410A-965B-50BF61930B21.jpg
48AA45F3-93C6-431E-BDE4-322D18B42820.jpg

Last edited:
After like two YEARSSS... My cozy Forest town is finally finished!

It is my pride and joy and I've worked so hard on it! Please check it out.
My characters are my Mayor in her log cabin, Marie Antoinette in her cottage, and Coraline, in the Pink Palace.

I also uploaded during a meteor shower! Enjoy!

Town name: Fogwood
Mayor- Jeanine
Dream address: 4F00-0138-8BA8

Last edited:
Moondust5B00-0138-987FRose
Non-Theme ☾ Still working on my town slowly. Would love feedback
More Info I just started my town February 28, 2018. I am slowly working on it. Its just till the switch game comes out. I’m trying to love my town but with the paths down I sometimes don’t like it. I would love for feedback. Please leave a post on my profile on what you think and if you just went to visit. Thank you

Last edited:
After like two YEARSSS... My cozy Forest town is finally finished!

It is my pride and joy and I've worked so hard on it! Please check it out.
My characters are my Mayor in her log cabin, Marie Antoinette in her cottage, and Coraline, in the Pink Palace.

I also uploaded during a meteor shower! Enjoy!

Town name: Fogwood
Mayor- Jeanine
Dream address: 4F00-0138-8BA8

I just visited Fogwood and I loved it! The houses are awesome and I really like the chill, foresty feel of the town. (I hope it?s ok to leave feedback??? If not, sorry!)

I just visited Fogwood and I loved it! The houses are awesome and I really like the chill, foresty feel of the town. (I hope it?s ok to leave feedback??? If not, sorry!)

Omg thank u so much! I love feedback !! I worked on it for so long i definitely appreciate it!!!

Dreamy5D00-011C-6AD5Lexi ☾ Pastel Themed ☾ Dreamy is a very organized, beautiful, finally completed, and pastel themed town. Please visit! I'm excited to see you there.

Everyone's towns have been added and updated as requested. Thanks for your patience, y'all! <3

And don't worry, you can leave each other feedback. It's very welcome!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share that I have updated my dream address recently for anyone who wants to check it out! :D I'll be updating it again once the cherry blossoms bloom! :)

Alekto4D00-013C-8216Farrah
Type of Town ☾ A horror town with a story in the houses and is a tribute to Aika and Hitokui.
More Info: my town?s genre is horror, and it?s about a clown and two children who goes missing. You can choose to be a clown or a cop when you wake up. The houses include gore and the town is a big tribute to my two favorite horror towns, Aika and Hitokui. It?s also a reference to John Wayne Gacy and Bozo the clown.

^Your town has been added!

Feel free to give each other feedback if ya want! <3

Novaria5C00-01CF-F208Mayor Rafael
Non-themed ☾ My first New Leaf town, finally completed to my liking!

Thank you, Chicha!

Last edited:
Novaria5C00-0120-479EMayor Rafael
Non-themed ☾ My first New Leaf town, finally completed to my liking!

Thank you, Chicha!

No problem! Your town has been added! :)

Faebi4B00-013E-5981Kia
No theme ☾ A town in the Spring.
More Info It's a W.I.P right now, I still have to work with the inside of their houses and outside.
But you can walk around the town and see what I did with it so far.

Update November 2019: This town has been done for months now.

Faebi ACNL by AccfSally.jpg

Last edited:
Faebi4B00-013E-5981Kia
No theme ☾ A town in the Spring.
More Info It's a W.I.P right now, I still have to work with the inside of their houses and outside.
But you can walk around the town and see what I did with it so far.

Your town has been added! <3

Hi! My dream address has changed again, this time with falling cherry blossoms. It's 6C00-013E-47D4.

Back