• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Hogwarts6E00-0120-0616 Draco Harry Potter townEach house is based on a Hogwarts house (Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff). Its called Hogwarts and is based on Harry Potter. The mayor is Draco Malfoy, with Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood and Newt Scamander living in the town. Its unhacked and I spent a long time path resetting to get my villagers where I wanted them.
11.jpg

thumbnail_HNI_0014.jpg

tumblr_pjus3fSHB41qm1r6z_500.jpg[SUP][/SUP]

Last edited:
Everyone above has been added and towns have been updated! Please let me know if I've missed anyone!

Happy Holidays, all! :)

Clover is currently listed as this:

"☾ Clover ☾ 5A00-0016-2EC9 ☾ Kera
Pastel/Colorful ☾ Clover is a pastel pink and white town with many pink and blue villagers, an arcade in my basement, and illuminated pwps. More Info"

Could you please change it? My theme has changed. :3

☾ Clover ☾ 5A00-0016-2EC9 ☾ Kera
Japanese/generally Asian inspired ☾ Clover is a woodsy Japanese town with a restaurant and a ninja hideout.

Clover is currently listed as this:

"☾ Clover ☾ 5A00-0016-2EC9 ☾ Kera
Pastel/Colorful ☾ Clover is a pastel pink and white town with many pink and blue villagers, an arcade in my basement, and illuminated pwps. More Info"

Could you please change it? My theme has changed. :3

☾ Clover ☾ 5A00-0016-2EC9 ☾ Kera
Japanese/generally Asian inspired ☾ Clover is a woodsy Japanese town with a restaurant and a ninja hideout.

You got it! I placed your town in the Themed section. Lemme know if you'd like me to change anything! <3

Today is the last day to get those really cute designs I have in the Able shop... So if you do want them, it's your last chance. From tomorrow on I will add new ones. ;)

Dream Address: 7E00-011C-075F

Mayor Lizzy...

Today is the last day to get those really cute designs I have in the Able shop... So if you do want them, it's your last chance. From tomorrow on I will add new ones. ;)

Dream Address: 7E00-011C-075F

Mayor Lizzy...

Hi there, I’d like to add your town to the list but would need more information to do so. The first post has a format for reference! Thank you! :)

Hello everyone, I've done a few cosmetic updates to the main posts on the first page. Everyone's town information has been spaced out for easier viewing. The formatting is still the same. I hope this helps you all navigate through towns a lot easier. Let me know if you have any suggestions! :)

Last edited:
Town Name Disney ☾ Dream Address 6E00-012B-08A2Mayor Name Mickey
Type of Town ☾ Disney is a Disney themed town and it’s not hacked.

Last edited:
Not anything fancy to my town right yet, but I got my Dream Suite, so I have a Dream Address now for BayRidge. :)
4F00-012C-58B9

edit!

Genovia5E00-0125-05B3Hannah
Forest ☾ A rainy town set in spring, slightly based off the artwork in the classic Winnie the Pooh books :lemon:

large yum.jpg

large buddies.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya I think I'm at the stage of nearly being complete, I just need to replace a few red flowers but that's all.
Name:
Town:Chelston
Dream Address: 7A00 00EA 6F02

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya I think I'm at the stage of nearly being complete, I just need to replace a few red flowers but that's all.
Name:

My town is nearly finished now. I'm really proud of it so if you do visit please let me know what you think! c:

Town: Oyasumi
Mayor: Melissa
5D00-0132-25A1

Not anything fancy to my town right yet, but I got my Dream Suite, so I have a Dream Address now for BayRidge. :)
4F00-012C-58B9

Name:

My town is nearly finished now. I'm really proud of it so if you do visit please let me know what you think! c:

Town: Oyasumi
Mayor: Melissa
5D00-0132-25A1

Hello, can you all edit your posts to fit the format on the first post, please? I'd like to list them down but don't have enough information to do so. Thanks for your patience! ;v;

Everyone else has been added as requested!

Back