• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Mystic ((4E00-00E9-27B6(( Jeff
Finally recently finished my dream town and I'm pretty proud of it! I hope you enjoy visiting. It's nothing special but I think you'll like it. Some villagers may be subject to change, I'm really loving the welcome amiibo's control over my towns villagers so some may come and go in my town.

Last edited:
Moriyo~4C00-00D6-FECB~Kasumi
A magical themed town~Colorful atm but colors will change to purple, yellow, pink and white in the future.
Most of the houses still need work and the town needs some minor landscaping but I'd say its about 70% complete now.

Variety7F00-0108-DB7DSpidm
Forest/FlowerAll kinds of people are welcome
Variety is a place for everyone to enjoy. Visit all the different activities, see all the exciting landmarks and chat with the friendly and wonderful villagers! :lemon:

Mystic ((4E00-00E9-27B6(( Jeff
Finally recently finished my dream town and I'm pretty proud of it! I hope you enjoy visiting. It's nothing special but I think you'll like it.

Hi, could you please edit your post with the form in the first post? I want to add your town but don't have enough info on which section to sort it in. Thank you! :)

Everyone else has been added! As always, thanks for your patience!

Lesbos4D00-0117-2544Grace
Forestan overgrown, calm town.
More Info this town is still a wip, but i really appreciate any advice/comments/feedback i get! it is hacked, so keep that in mind before you visit. i have a texture mod that makes the trees/clovers in the fall look a bit different, which is why it may look slightly different when you come visit!
rZWTZFI.png

kyOaYrz.png

Last edited:
I think ppl can only see the mods if they have that stuff, like the stuff to mod, installed in their systems. I've been to plenty of dream towns but I can't see mods cause I have a no hack system.

Lesbos4D00-0117-2544Grace
Forestan overgrown, calm town.
More Info this town is still a wip, but i really appreciate any advice/comments/feedback i get! it is hacked, so keep that in mind before you visit. i have a texture mod that makes the trees/clovers in the fall look a bit different, which is why it may look slightly different when you come visit!
rZWTZFI.png

kyOaYrz.png

Your town has been added, thanks for waiting! :)

Floraroma5B00-00EB-25BDCatto
Type of TownA non themed town, with a brown palette, almost completed.

StarTrek5B00-0118-A1E3Jadzia
ThemedCome hang out Data, Worf, Jean-Luc, and Jadzia (she moved here for Worf! lol)
this is a brand new town. All houses are done, but PW and landscaping is a WIP. Worth it for the houses though!
B4CED1D5-17D7-4A1B-9281-63FDD07B7766.jpg3D517123-B61C-438A-9BB1-FFE0228EDD19.jpg8C48120F-EE36-4FAC-9DDE-6FFFAB159CE2.jpg

Both towns above have been added! Thanks for waiting, all! ;v;

Dream Address: 4F00-0036-717D
Theme: Somewhat Studio Ghibli
Desc: There is a Totoro Sign, a Ponyo flag, and all your favorite pro designs are there!

HNI_0056 (12).JPG
HNI_0030 (12).JPG

☾ Kanagawa ☾ 5C00-010E-BB3C ☾ Mayor HaJi ☾

HELPFUL TERMS:
Japanese Zen Forest , Forest Winter towns

FLOWERS:
Mainland :Red carnations, White carnations, Black roses ,Gold roses
Beach: Pink Carnation and red roses

MEANINGS BEHIND THE FLOWERS:

Red and white carnations/roses : Red signifies happiness and paired with the white references the red and white found in wedding receptions in Japanese culture.
Gold roses: Signs of prosperity ! All the once wilting flowers find new life in Kanagawa :D
Black roses: Small reminders of the dreary past of Kanagawa but dont fear! the villagers dont see this as a bad thing anymore!

SHORT TOWN BLURP:
Enjoy the vibrant red carnations and kind villagers in this peaceful historical Zen town!

(( optional c: ))

somewhat of a small reminder that even though bad things happen in out lives we can overcome and prosper!
** For an added experience I recomend grabbing a shovel and looking by some of the major characters homes and important pwp c:

LONG-ISH HISTORY BLURP ABOUT TOWN:

Centures ago an Evil force plagued Kanagawa, Making it impossible to grow even a weed and dried up all but one well. For as long as the the villagers could remember they lived in fear until a woman by the name of Ma came and drove the evil force into hiding!
Everyone cheered and crowned her Mayor for bringing peace to the little town. Though she except she foretold that one day a Mayor would be born and travel to their humble town to bring a new level of prosperity and comfort for the rest of Kanagawa's days.
Now Kanagawa is a peaceful town overrun by red and white carnations and Lazy villagers, but dont let this fool you, The cranky villagers ( or village elders *wink wink*) Know all about Kanagawa's past and keep it's history alive to all who will listen. On cold nights, they gather around the campfire after a quick stop at the Roost and listen as Fang and Kabuki regale the attendants with tales of The battle of the first Pink Carnation ( bonus points of you can find where it is !) or The Race to the ancient bell! ( Which is to name a few of their favorite tales)

THE ( IMPORTANT) PWP AND WHAT THEY MEAN:
( yanno if you have time )

The Zen Bell
Was the first ever bell built by Ma to tell the villagers when it was safe to come out of hiding during the early battles! but now it's to tell the Lazy villagers that GaJi's Soup is hot and ready ( try the soup its sopu-er good!... sorry about the pun).

The Geyser
Oddly enough a few days after Mayor Haji arrived the group just opened up and out popped water! The villagers knew this had to be a sign that the new mayor was the one they've been waiting for!

The Windmill
First built to make grain but now is solely used to generate electricity for the town's inhabitants!If it's warm enough you can even sit beside it and catch a cool breeze on a hot day.

The Well
Though it is now unused, the well still holds significant historical value to the town as the first source of water during the early years.

Dreamy 5D00-011C-6AD5 Mayor Lexi Pastel Aesthetic ☾ An extremely well organized town adhering to the Pastel Aesthetic~!

Last edited:
🍁Moriyo, a town embedded with magic.

Here lives a witch, a baker, a moon temple guardian and a magician with a magic general store🍁

✨🌲🌘4C00-00D6-FECB🌒🌲✨

I updated my town of Moriyo again; however, it's still a mess but it is on the season I would like to keep it at.

★Cutie★4F00-0036-717D♪Molly♪
Ghibli ThemedA town paying tribute to Hayao Miyazaki, one of the best animators in Japan.

Hi! Narnia's dream address has changed, it's now 6C00-0120-5AC6.

Last edited:
Back