• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Solace7F00-00DF-E81CEm
Fairytale/Colour Town <3A cute fairytale town with mostly pink, purple, white and some orange hyrbrids!
More Info Not quite finished yet but I'm getting there!! Really happy with how it's coming to turn out. Needs more work on the other player houses though.

My DA is in my signature. I've put a lot of work into Clover. It began as a Japanese forest town, but now it's a pastel pink town. My house has an arcade in the basement. Most of my villagers are pink or blue (and most of those are pastel) or otherwise colorful. I use a lot of illuminated PWPs. Please come and visit if you're interested! I'd love to know what you think of it.

I finally made a dream address for Pancake: 4E00-00E7-7334

I'm not really going for a particular theme atm but I'm wanting to show off my first town!

Hello to you both, do you mind editing your post (or make a new one, whatever's easier) with the form on the first post, please? Thank you! ;v;

Everyone else has been added. Thanks for your patience! <3

Hello to you both, do you mind editing your post (or make a new one, whatever's easier) with the form on the first post, please? Thank you! ;v;

Everyone else has been added. Thanks for your patience! <3

Clover5A00-0016-2EC9Kera
Pastel/ColorfulClover is a pastel pink and white town with many pink and blue villagers, an arcade in my basement, and illuminated pwps.

Sorry about that!

Clover5A00-0016-2EC9Kera
Pastel/ColorfulClover is a pastel pink and white town with many pink and blue villagers, an arcade in my basement, and illuminated pwps.

Sorry about that!

I just visited your town, and it was beautiful! I loved the pathways you had, the great villager selection (some of my favorite villagers in the game were there!), and the way your house was decorated! (That giant teddy bear in the Lovely room, and the refurbished Rococo set in the main room was really awesome!) How long have you worked on this town? I can tell you worked very hard on it! :) Amazing job! :D

I just visited your town, and it was beautiful! I loved the pathways you had, the great villager selection (some of my favorite villagers in the game were there!), and the way your house was decorated! (That giant teddy bear in the Lovely room, and the refurbished Rococo set in the main room was really awesome!) How long have you worked on this town? I can tell you worked very hard on it! :) Amazing job! :D

Aww, thank you so much! C: I'm so glad you enjoyed the visit! Clover has been around since November of 2016.

Clover5A00-0016-2EC9Kera

Sorry about that!

Your town has been added! Thanks for waiting! <3

Area X7A00-00E5-44FAVix
Non-themedFriendly town, work in progress.

Last edited:
Area X7A00-00E5-44FAVix
Non-themedFriendly town, work in progress.

Your town has been added, thank you for waiting! <3

Updates will be a little slower this week but I'll try to check back as much as I can.

34189792_10215336338549203_1553548219957379072_n.jpg

34208044_10215336340269246_289148167713193984_n.jpg

Gormott
Dream Address: 5E00-00EB-BA78
Mayor Nia
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 theme town
Town based off of Gormott Province Torigoth in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. All Villagers are Feline, resembling that to the Gormotti citizens. Nia's house is a resting inn for weary travelers. There's also Tora and Poppi's house. I made the house interior design as close to that of the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 game. There's even a Mor Ardain training camp. You'll bump into Captain Padraig.
More Info Optional. Feel free to talk about your town in detail.
Images are welcome! I will only copy/paste the first 2 lines but I will
link to your post so others can find it for more info.

Litheon ☾ 6B00-00EA-61DD ☾ Euphemia
Non-themed ☾ A well manicured garden town with a little bit of forest feel.

Last edited:
Purrbell5B00-00ED-3BB4Quinn
Cat ThemedA Cat’s Paradise! Purrbell is a flower-filled fairytale town best fit for felines

Last edited:
Nebula5E00-00EF-9D55Alien
Space themeNebula is space themed with a bunch of blue/black/purple roses and hydrangea bushes. Also currently w.i.p.

My town is still w.i.p so there's still a lot of things that I still haven't finished yet. I also just planted a bunch of trees today so they're still only saplings :)

Last edited:
Do you get rewards for having people visit via Dream Address?

I am still working through my town and it is steadily growing. My hybrid game is weak and my townsfolk are lame. So with that glowing set-up, check it out here:
5D00-00EB-F1DC

Cheers!

_____

Clearly I didn't read the first post. Probably no one should come to my town.

Last edited:
Narnia 6C00-00F5-D279JoA relaxing town with colourful flowers

My town is non-themed and is still under construction, but any suggestions is welcome!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm finally feeling like my town is ready to show off, and so I would like to invite anyone to visit Arcadia in a dream. It is a peaceful town with cedar forests, and many fountains and zen additions.

DA: 5C00-00F1-9F3A

It's not 100% done yet, but let me know what you think. :)

Qwertt4C00-00F3-5DFDCharlie
Non-themedA serene town with a touch of blue and a mixture of both classic and mordern.
More Info
What used to be an old-timey medieval town, was revamped by the new mayor of Qwertt. The re-established town now boasts modern amenities, yet still staying true to the town’s historic feel. The mayor created the brick paths in town, through his vision to make the visitors feel the tranquility. The other residents of the town are the Mayor’s siblings. For his new home, the Mayor restored the town white castle located near the bridge. The white castle includes 2 bedroom, a spa, and the essential kitchen & dining area. It was rumored that the Mayor has a basement where he spends most of his time snacking away or working out to show the resident jock Lyman he’s not the only strong man in town. The Mayor’s assitant, Isabelle, also has her room in the left wing of the castle. The Mayor insists for her to get some rest, but the work-a-holic assistant continues to do her work anyway.

Still very much a working progress. But by posting this, I hope people would see what I’m currently working on and would love to hear some thoughts.

The bottom right part of the town is pretty much a place for growing hybrids, which I’m still working on. I uploaded this during the last day of Hydrangeas blooming season, but forced me to upload it with rain. I will update this soon. Hopefully, the weather cooperates with me.

Last edited:
Hi guys I highly recommended you to visit the following Japanese town:

3B00 005F 7B26

It’s a super creative outdoor/ Forrest/ Farm themed town. The villagers are all wolfs. I loved seeing the 4 houses.
Also, they did such a good job with patterns and PWP. Good for getting some inspirations :)

Can anyone look over my (incompletely landscaped) dream town and give recommendations on PWPs/villagers/improving the pathing? It has a lowkey chess theme with mostly purple, yellow and white flowers in crossing patterns.
(Uploaded for current version's sake, final upload will be 6am)

Things I like:
-I lucked out on the map and villager placement (except for Cube moving right next to the Campsite and making it look like a slum).
-Most of the top part of the map is solid, except it can be hard to see the small park with orange flowers directly below the plaza
-The bottom left corner of the main town...It feels so large and pleasant <3

Things I need help with:
-I leave some areas pathless (eg the path behind the Roost with turbines and the reset center, the apple and cherry orchard near the campite) to invoke that they are out of the way and have more natural PWPs, but this has the effect of making the map feel small and hard to walk around in. I want to figure out ways to guide your eye to the rest of the map without relying on patterns.
-Part of the problem is that the path I made is very unnatural and attention grabbing, but fits the town theme to a T. What do you think about it?
-Is the flower clock garden nice or does it cut up the path and town coherency too much?
-Should I replace Stonehenge?

Last edited:
Back