• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Hi there, do you mind editing your post to include your mayor's name so I can add it? Thank you! ;v;

Done, as requested! Thanks for waiting! <3

Sorry!
Mayor: Sarah
DA: 5A00-00A6-D216
Essentia is a non-themed town with a perfect town rating, filled to the brim with flowers. Has two finished houses, and a third that’s still sizeable. Updating all the time, so come back and see it whenever you’d like!

*I have made a new town of Willow since I last posted in this thread.*
Willow5D00-00D4-E214Sophie
ColorfulWillow is a colorful forest with dirt paths & lots of flowers.
More Info I made this town to represent all of the things I love about the game. I didn't go with a specific theme so I could just have fun with it. I am very pleased with the result! I worked hard to make dirt paths and bred/collected lots of flowers. The houses will have some work done to them as time goes on, but there are some great rooms to check out (I love my underground Tiki bar!) and I just had to get the address up during this beautiful orange sunset I had. Enjoy lots of treats and have fun exploring cute areas around the town!
View attachment 215266
View attachment 215267
View attachment 215268
View attachment 215269
Just visited and wow! I'm in awe of just how beautiful and well done it is. I never thought violets were a pretty flower until I saw it in your town.

Sorry!
Mayor: Sarah
DA: 5A00-00A6-D216
Essentia is a non-themed town with a perfect town rating, filled to the brim with flowers. Has two finished houses, and a third that’s still sizeable. Updating all the time, so come back and see it whenever you’d like!

Your town has been added, thanks for waiting! ;v;

Okay, for some reason my dream address changed so I updated my (previous) post.

It is under "Non-Themed Towns"
Mayor Name: Roel
Town Name: Sniflwuf
New Dream Address: 5F00-00DD-13DB

Please ^^ Thank you so much :)

Hello please somebody visit to rate my town's Dream , only a few people visit me, and well these days i have 0 friends in game :/ and it's so boring !!! My town's Dream is not that bad , i guess!!!

Dream Town Address : 6F00-000F-59AD
Mayor : Steven
Town's name : Dream
Theme : Nothing
Visitors so far : 25

Hope that someone will see my post and visit, to see the houses the town overall. And hope that person will have fun ^^

Last edited:
Okay, for some reason my dream address changed so I updated my (previous) post.

It is under "Non-Themed Towns"
Mayor Name: Roel
Town Name: Sniflwuf
New Dream Address: 5F00-00DD-13DB

Please ^^ Thank you so much :)

New dream address updated as requested!

Hello please somebody visit to rate my town's Dream , only a few people visit me, and well these days i have 0 friends in game :/ and it's so boring !!! My town's Dream is not that bad , i guess!!!

Dream Town Address : 6F00-000F-59AD
Mayor : Steven
Town's name : Dream
Theme : Nothing
Visitors so far : 25

Hope that someone will see my post and visit, to see the houses the town overall. And hope that person will have fun ^^

Hi! Do you mind using the form on the first post, please? I’d love to add it but don’t have enough information. :)

Town : Dream6F00-000F-59AD ☾ Mayor : Steven
Non-themed : ☾ An avarage town i guess. Since April 21st 2015
More info: 4 houses with all rooms and themed , many tre...sorry I got nothing...But i hope i wont dissapoint any visitors and they will like it...

I am not good at praising my town. :( Good or abysmal it's up to visitors.

I hope it's better now and gives more info.

Last edited:
Town : Dream6F00-000F-59AD ☾ Mayor : Steven
Non-themed : ☾ An avarage town i guess. Since April 21st 2015
More info: 4 houses with all rooms and themed , many tre...sorry I got nothing...But i hope i wont dissapoint any visitors and they will like it...

I am not good at praising my town. :( Good or abysmal it's up to visitors.

I hope it's better now and gives more info.

Yep, that's fine! Your town has been added! <3

Cit?lune4F00-001F-F5E6Estel
ThemedFairytale
More Info A city of the setting sun & rising moon
Be sure to meet Estel, the leader of Cit?lune who uses the moon as her royal house symbol. Enjoy the peace and tranquility, nature conservation, and public services that she offers in her moon castle, and in the moon side of town she has msot influence over. Also of importance in Cit?lune is Lyra, from a rival royal family whose power has waxed and waned over time, and uses the sun as her royal house symbol. Visit the ballroom and performance & dining halls in her sun castle, and take in the extravagance she has given to the city-like sun side of town she has most influence over. As you wander, you may also come across a lonely, benign witch who lives in Cit?lune's enchanted woodland, a tavern by the sea for travelers to spend the night, and Cit?lune's citizens, each with their own professions and loyalties to the influential leaders of the city.

moon castle smaller crop.jpg

sun castle smaller crop.jpg

Last edited:
Ravena4C00-00E3-5D53Iris
ThemedColorful garden
More Info A colorful garden town featuring a zen garden, a pyramid and sphinx, a moai statue, and clearly marked pathways with more to discover. The mayor's house is a quaint little home filled with her favorite hobbies, while the villager house interiors are less stylish and more "went wild at the flea market" design. The outdoor landscaping is complete, though I continue to upgrade villager house interiors. No hacks were used, all paths and original clothing were designed by me, and the town was set up before I knew about plot resetting (so it has an organic go-with-the-flow feel). Still a work in progress, and I hope to update over time as I continue working in my town. Thanks for dreaming with me and please enjoy the clothing and little presents I've laid out for your journey. :)

Last edited:
Tomoeda ☾ 7C00-00DD-E028 ☾ Sakura
A Studio Ghibli themed town ☾ Come visit dreamy Tomoeda, a tribute on the movies of Studio Ghibli!
Each house and resident represents on of three movies: Spirited Away, My Neighbour Totoro , Kiki's Delivery Service. There are also many other themed areas around town including Totoro's bus stop, and more!!I hope you enjoy exploring my town as much as I enjoyed creating it! <3

Ahh, so sorry for the delayed response, everyone! It's been a crazy past month. Anyway, all three towns above have been added. Thanks for your patience! ;v;

Glendale4E00-0069-F5E0Devon c:
Zen/ forest themed and hack free.Four year old heavily landscaped black, white and green town with almost no empty space.
Nearly complete, only missing a few jacob's ladders and one dreamie. Town is covered in Black cosmos, black roses, white carnations, jacob's ladders and clovers. All designs in the town are my own. Villagers are Kabuki, Mitzi, Tom, Shari, Marshal, Pecan, Fauna, Avery, Genji and Dierdra (who I plan on moving out and replacing with Jeremiah). Houses are nearly finished as well.

Glendale4E00-0069-F5E0Devon c:
Zen/ forest themed and hack free.Four year old heavily landscaped black, white and green town with almost no empty space.
Nearly complete, only missing a few jacob's ladders and one dreamie. Town is covered in Black cosmos, black roses, white carnations, jacob's ladders and clovers. All designs in the town are my own. Villagers are Kabuki, Mitzi, Tom, Shari, Marshal, Pecan, Fauna, Avery, Genji and Dierdra (who I plan on moving out and replacing with Jeremiah). Houses are nearly finished as well.

Updated with new info, thanks for posting! :)

My DA is in my signature. I've put a lot of work into Clover. It began as a Japanese forest town, but now it's a pastel pink town. My house has an arcade in the basement. Most of my villagers are pink or blue (and most of those are pastel) or otherwise colorful. I use a lot of illuminated PWPs. Please come and visit if you're interested! I'd love to know what you think of it.

I finally made a dream address for Pancake: 4E00-00E7-7334

I'm not really going for a particular theme atm but I'm wanting to show off my first town!

Back