• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Zucker in boxes

Snocomet

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello!
I am selling Zucker for 2,500,000 bells. He is first come first serve.
Here is how I want to do this:
-I will have three peaches on sale in retail: 2 for 999,999 and one for 500,000
-You MUST have all the bells with you, which means some in your pocket and some in your mail slots.

Mostly I don't feel like going through the hassle of waiting for you to go back and forth between one place to another, which is why I would like you to have all the bells with you at one time. :)
If I did the math wrong, and you can't actually carry that many bells with you at one time, then please let me know! :)

We will do the money transaction first, and then I will take you to see Zucker.

THANKS! :D

I am having problems too, my whole 3ds froze when i tried to register you so its ok! No worries

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the server is down for everyone. I don't know when it will be back up but I'll keep an eye on it and message you or something when its back up?

it's Monday and Nintendo does it's server maintenance, (might be a dosy of one to this week with the n3ds out)

Ok, well if it gets running again we'll be in touch. If not, I'm afraid Zucker will have to be voided because I don't time travel. :/

Ok, I'm going to get some dinner and I'll check back on it afterwards. I'll message you then.

Back