• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Z's Most Wanted

I've got a stainless steel knife rack and I think a spare purple windflower lying around!

Hi, I have the recipes for a Flat Garden Rock, Infused Water Dispenser and Fruit Basket (also believe I have a squid drying rack and fishing rod stand to catalogue) Would like 6 TBT for them if you're trading your bells, if not then I can do it for free :)

Edit: Also have a tool bag I can throw in!

Last edited:
Hi, I have the recipes for a Flat Garden Rock, Infused Water Dispenser and Fruit Basket (also believe I have a squid drying rack and fishing rod stand to catalogue) Would like 6 TBT for them if you're trading your bells, if not then I can do it for free :)

FYI you cannot order the squid drying rack and fishing rod off of the catalog! It’s an unorderable item!

Sorry everyone! Been busy in my etsy shop and not on AC! Will reply to messages asap

6 TBT for all?
The rack and fishing rods cant be cataloged
Post automatically merged:

i have a flat garden rock DIY for 100k?
Sounds good to me
Post automatically merged:

updated 1st post

Last edited:
Hey! I have the infused-water dispenser DIY if you’re still looking? Based on your conversions, would 99k IGB work? Lmk what you think :)

Hey! I have the infused-water dispenser DIY if you’re still looking? Based on your conversions, would 99k IGB work? Lmk what you think :)
was just headed to bed, but I will hit ya up tomorrow!/....er....later today.... it is 2am now. XD

Back