• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

I'm actually unfamiliar with cataloging. If it requires the machine from Nook's store where you ca order them, then I don't have that yet so I don't think that would even work.

Also sent!
Ah! You haven't upgraded your store yet, I see. >_<
Well, even if it hasn't upgraded, you'll be able to order any items that you have cataloged when it has the machine. So if you'd like to catalog it, feel free to tell me. :)
Thanks for the bells also!

@aburayacrossing
Thank you for paying in advance. c: I'll get back when I wake up in the morning!

Thank you! Have a good nap, and there is no rush. :)

Hi :) Now I gotta take a bath, and probably take a nap for a bit. I'll be back after that!

@TraxEpsilon
Received the bells, thank you! I'll let you know once I'm set. Also delivery or pickup?

@aburayacrossing
Thank you for paying in advance. c: I'll get back when I wake up in the morning!

@MayorEiffel
Alright, I'll have the regal set ready once I receive the bells!
By the way, just want to clarify. You know what the cataloging means, right? If you still need the Kiddie set, cataloging the set is free of charge, just so you know.

@Keen
Hi! I have 90 x cedars and crazy ton of every bush starts. Everything's 1 tbt each. How many and which ones would you need?

20 of each please

Alright, then yes I'd like the pastel kiddie set please, when will you be available for pick up?

Good morning. I'm back on. :)
So here's an update, if anyone is available for me.

aburayacrossingFC1 : delivery
payment received
hagoita
lotus pond
flower bouquet
zodiac rat
blowfish sashimi
GameCube drawer
Barbeque Spit
Medicine Cabinet x 2
Udon Soup
Cutting-Board Set
Board Game
Dinnerware
Trellis
Trumpet
Safe
Silver Mic
Ikebana Display

MayorEiffeldelivery or pickup?
payment received
regal set

TraxEpsilonFC1 : delivery
payment received
Hyrule Wall
Zelda Floor
Gossip Stone
Lon Lon Milk
Piece of Heart
Termina's Moon
bomb
Hyrulean treasure
Rupee
Cucco ornament
fairy bottle
Heart
Hero of Time scroll
Heart container
Hylian shield
Inkopolis wall
Inkopolis floor
Inkopolis chair
Inkopolis sign
Inkopolis table
left Splatfest sign
right Splatfest sign
Ink-Splattered Wall
Ink-Splattered Floor
Squid Bumper
Black Anchor Tee
Splatoon Tower
Super Sea Snail
Splatoon Spawn Point
Splattershot

Keendelivery or pickup?
(140 tbt)
white azalea x 20
pink azalea x 20
blue hydrangea x 20
pink hydrangea x 20
sweet olive x 20
holy x 20
cedar sapling x 20

@MayorEiffel
Though am willing to let you catalog the Kiddie set, you can't record the refurbishment variation in your catalog unfortunately. You just gotta ask Cyrus after ordering it at your shop. Or I can order the Kiddie set (13 tbt) and refurbish it on behalf (+5 tbt).
However your Regal set is ready. Pick up or delivery?

@Keen
Hi:) Sorry for the delay. Delivery or pickup?

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot to check back with you, yes, those are the exteriors I am looking for. Although I have four the white one so that is not needed, thanks!

Sorry, i was distracted with another video game, then my internet started acting up as i went to open my game. Anyway its open now, if you're still able to drop it off

Sorry, i was distracted with another video game, then my internet started acting up as i went to open my game. Anyway its open now, if you're still able to drop it off
Oh it's no problem. :) I'll head to the station and check your gate!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm fine with you buying it and refurbishing it~

I'll be picking it up!
Okay, I'll order the Kiddie set and refurbish them into pastel when I receive the 18 tbt for it.
Would you like to pick up the Kiddie set and Regal set together, or would rather pickup the Regal set first?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I forgot to check back with you, yes, those are the exteriors I am looking for. Although I have four the white one so that is not needed, thanks!
Four? You mean, white roof? However now I have hedge and curved door. I'll keep my eyes out on the exterior (wall) too. c:

Four? You mean, white roof? However now I have hedge and curved door. I'll keep my eyes out on the exterior (wall) too. c:

Yes sorry about that I wasn?t paying attention to my autocorrect, I don?t know if I could get those exteriors at the moment, my 2ds is dead so I?ll need to charge it, I?m fine with waiting for them again.

Frick, there was an error... i think my internet went out as you left... I'm so sorry, its probably the weather

Can't seem to get a stable connection, either, might have to try again, tomorrow

Last edited:
Hi! Can I place an order again?
timezone : cet
available time : around 8am cet like last time? Hihi
buying : bath set, elegant bench, elegant chair, fancy teaset, public telephone, towel basket, yarn basket, salon mirror stand, sewing kit, stack of clothes, hanger rack, jewelry case, pastel low table, bath tile, bowl sink, glass partition, bread-making set, fruit drink, futon mattress, natural lamp, skateboard rack, fairy bottle, mug, cup of tea, zen cusion, strapped books, heavy tome(a lot i know hihi)
freebie : bathtub (the square one), perfect peach & cherry basket?, flat, round skinny mushrooms, bubble wand, icecream, pinweel, balloon and a purple tulip breeding pair please ❤ (and washing machine i forgot I'm so sorry ;-;)
pickup or delivery? : pickup

Last edited:
Yes sorry about that I wasn’t paying attention to my autocorrect, I don’t know if I could get those exteriors at the moment, my 2ds is dead so I’ll need to charge it, I’m fine with waiting for them again.
Or we can do it when I find the wall. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Frick, there was an error... i think my internet went out as you left... I'm so sorry, its probably the weather

Can't seem to get a stable connection, either, might have to try again, tomorrow
Oh I thought you've got the items, since my locker was empty when I was back to my town. Were there no items near the station after error?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Delivery alright for you?
Sure. Please add my 2nd FC. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I place an order again?
timezone : cet
available time : around 8am cet like last time? Hihi
buying : bath set, elegant bench, elegant chair, fancy teaset, public telephone, towel basket, yarn basket, salon mirror stand, sewing kit, stack of clothes, hanger rack, jewelry case, pastel low table, bath tile, bowl sink, glass partition, bread-making set, fruit drink, futon mattress, natural lamp, skateboard rack, fairy bottle, mug, cup of tea, zen cusion, strapped books, heavy tome(a lot i know hihi)
freebie : bathtub (the square one), perfect peach & cherry basket?, flat, round skinny mushrooms, bubble wand, icecream, pinweel, balloon and a purple tulip breeding pair please ❤ (and washing machine i forgot I'm so sorry ;-;)
pickup or delivery? : pickup
Hi again :) The total is 54 tbt, I believe. Would I be able to receive the bells in advance? I'll get it started as soon as I receive it!
Regarding the freebie, could we do without mushrooms, unless you're okay with adding 2 of my FCs : One for delivery and the other for you to pickup mushrooms? Also any preference for color/type of balloon/pinwheel? Let me know!

Last edited:
@redtropicalpeachyfish I'm so sorry, I missed your message last night. I just woke up. Let me know when you are available and I'll open up my gates. :)

@redtropicalpeachyfish I'm so sorry, I missed your message last night. I just woke up. Let me know when you are available and I'll open up my gates. :)
Oh, no no it's totally no problem, we're in different timezones!
I'm available now if you are too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The items completely disappeared
That's so weird. Ummm. Do you mind giving me some time? I'll reorder them again once I'm finished with ordering for other trade. It may take awhile though. Also it wouldn't include 2 items from W.Link's.

Last edited:
Back