• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your Town's Credit Roll: Did you know you even had one?

honeycup

Bells
I may be late, but I just discovered that my town has it's own CREDIT ROLL. :eek: Like, you're watching a K.K. Slider gig, only this time you're not at K.K.'s and the names are all familiar to you.

Watching it brought the biggest smile to my face. :D I've LOVED this game even before I discovered this, but now knowing about this little extra morsel just makes it so much sweeter. Like riding-unicorns-and-snuggling-puppies-and-watching-stars-explode-into-your-favorite-kind-of-cereal sweet. (Not an exaggeration, nope. :cool:)

If you have no clue what I'm talking about, why don't you have a seat on the brick edging of your town's plaza tree, give the game a minute, and see what happens. ;)

I found out about this just a week ago! Haha it's cool but I wish you could delete some of the history. I've rearranged so many PWP's that for like 5 minutes it's just

"The Modern Streetlight was built"
"The Modern Streetlight was destroyed"
"The Modern Streetlight was destroyed" - and so on hahaha

You can see your town's history if you've played for 50 days.
I'm sure this is a common knowledge to everyone who plays ACNL.
Unless, you play this game without using any guide. C:

Last edited:
I discovered this feature visiting dream towns...
my town is still too young for this

I found out by mistake when it was finally big enough to sit on! And then someone pointed out if you watch the whole thing you can see how many visitor's you've had!

You can see your town's history if you've played for 50 days.
I'm sure this is a common knowledge to everyone who plays ACNL.
Unless, you play this game without using any guide. C:

Truth be told, I didn't know you could, and no one and nothing in the game has mentioned it up to this point, so it may not be as common as you believe. :rolleyes: But thanks anyway! :)

I enjoy the game because it's nice finding out about the little things in the game on your own. Not knocking on anyone's preferences, using the guide couldn't hurt either. But to each their own! :)

Last edited:
Don't feel bad for not knowing about it. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't sat at the tree in a dream town and I heard the music for it. I never saw anything about the credit roll before I found it myself.

Truth be told, I didn't know you could, and no one and nothing in the game has mentioned it up to this point, so it may not be as common as you believe. :rolleyes: But thanks anyway! :)

I enjoy the game because it's nice finding out about the little things in the game on your own. Not knocking on anyone's preferences, using the guide couldn't hurt either. But to each their own! :)

My villagers are hinting at it all the time, saying stuff like "why don?t you go and sit at the town tree, it gives such a nostalgic feeling" and stuff like that.
I knew about it because I watched LinandKo play the Japanese version and they showed it in one of their videos.

Last edited:
My villagers are hinting at it all the time, saying stuff like "why don?t you go and sit at the town tree, it gives such a nostalgic feeling" and stuff like that.
I knew about it because I watched LinandKo play the Japanese version and they showed it in one of their videos.

Ah, ok. ^_^ Thanks for clearing that up for me. It's such a delightful feature! :D

Last edited:

I found out about the town history thing way before i use guide though. It was when i visited this famous dream town known as Aika.

This part below is out of topic...
Actually, i agree with you completely about this. I started to use guide when i could finally:
(If you haven't passed at least 7 days after you built your Rooster Cafe, i suggest you don't open this)
work part-time in Rooster's Cafe
What can i say, i'm quite a perfectionist (just as some of my friends said to me). But, using guide too much on a game will decrease it's fun factor. So, i only use some guide like bugs, fish, & sea creature list.

Last edited:
I found out about this just a week ago! Haha it's cool but I wish you could delete some of the history. I've rearranged so many PWP's that for like 5 minutes it's just

"The Modern Streetlight was destroyed"
"The Modern Streetlight was destroyed" - and so on hahaha

Thats odd, almost none of my PWPs show up on mine :(

Back