• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your funniest Mii?

QueenCobra

Gutted, rotted, Gila monster, BEAST!
Bells
Do you like making Miis of celebrities or fictional characters? (Or even animals haha) I know I do! Some personal favorites I’ve made through the years:
-Ben Franklin
-Drag Race contestants
-Dolly Parton
-Shari from Animal Crossing
-Blathers from Animal Crossing
-Rhonda from Animal Crossing
-Ash Ketchum
-Paula Deen
-Speed Racer
-Professor Oak
-Martha Stewart
-Snoop Dogg
-Pac-Man
-Reviewbrah
-Guy Fieri
-Norma from Animal Crossing
-Ellie (an elephant)
-Queen Elizabeth II
-NeNe Leakes
-Downton Abbey characters
-Whoopi Goldberg
-George Washington (and other historical figures)
-Featureman (YouTuber)
-Arnold Schwarzenegger
-Some politicians
-Lucille Ball
-Arthur Read (from the PBS show lol)
-D.W. Read

Idk…who do you guys like to make?

I never really made miis in mii maker but I did make a few for miitopia and my favorite is Dasani water bottle 😆 I should really see who else I made in that game its been a while.

I never really made miis in mii maker but I did make a few for miitopia and my favorite is Dasani water bottle 😆 I should really see who else I made in that game its been a while.
Really? I wonder what that looks like lol.

2022082016003900-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

2022082016004100-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

when i was a kid (like, 7) i hung out with my dad's ex girlfriends kids and we had one wii to share. we spent basically our entire time on the wii, either making miis or playing wii sports resort. we had one mii that we thought was the funniest thing and it was just a character with the weirdest face proportions named "youpeez" and looking back its just childhood potty humor, but it always cracked us up and we all loved her.

rupaul is my dark lord in miitopia. i believe rupaul is also the king on my miitopia LOL

when i was a kid (like, 7) i hung out with my dad's ex girlfriends kids and we had one wii to share. we spent basically our entire time on the wii, either making miis or playing wii sports resort. we had one mii that we thought was the funniest thing and it was just a character with the weirdest face proportions named "youpeez" and looking back its just childhood potty humor, but it always cracked us up and we all loved her.

rupaul is my dark lord in miitopia. i believe rupaul is also the king on my miitopia LOL
That’s hilarious! I made Reviewbrah the Dark Lord but kind of regretted it for some reason.
When I was much younger I made Wendy Williams and a Mii with two faces including a hat, sunglasses, pink sweater, and mustache and named it HeShe (terrible, I know, but honestly it looked like a Florida Man mugshot)…but I didn’t make him or Wendy on the Switch lol.

Last edited:
It's not Mii Maker without the infamous hamburger Mii. In this case, I call him Beef Boss (courtesy to a certain YouTuber).

I also have a random Mii I made called 'Sneaker' because I needed more islanders in Tomodachi Life. She's probbaly the strangest Mii I've ever created. XD

1662143659950.png
1662143847928.png

I always liked making Miis with funny faces or compositions... although admittedly I haven't made a Mii in a LONG time. I usually just use a character as my avatar if given the choice.

I made a Mii of Violet Chachki for Tomodachi Life. Also made one of Lucille Ball as Lucy Ricardo, Barbie, and Fred Flintstone.

I’ve also been meaning to make ones of Crash Bandicoot and Shaye St. John lol

Last edited:
Thinking about making one of King Shark, but how would I go about it? He's going to look so goofy lol.

My wife has made a hamburger, a duck, and several other great ones. Funny enough these are the ones we use all the time, instead of the normal ones. It's always a lot of fun to make animal looking ones like a shark, ant, and more.

I have so many interesting miis on my 3ds. When I first got it I would spend hours in mii maker or tomodachi life just making miis. These are some of the highlights
  • The trio from Harry Potter
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • A duck
  • Taylor Swift
  • Spiderman
  • Wonder Woman
  • Isabelle from Animal Crossing
  • Various disney characters ranging in accuracy
  • Many miis that are human versions of my pets
  • And my family, and the less accurate they are the less I liked the family member when I made them.

I have so many interesting miis on my 3ds. When I first got it I would spend hours in mii maker or tomodachi life just making miis. These are some of the highlights
  • The trio from Harry Potter
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • A duck
  • Taylor Swift
  • Spiderman
  • Wonder Woman
  • Isabelle from Animal Crossing
  • Various disney characters ranging in accuracy
  • Many miis that are human versions of my pets
  • And my family, and the less accurate they are the less I liked the family member when I made them.
Omg I have my dog and cat aschumans too! I also made them on the Wii a while back lol

Also I’ve never played Tomodachi Life, but whenever I rewatch Poofesure’s play throughs of it, it makes me want to try it just to see if Ben Franklin would fall in love with Whoopi Goldberg, Putin would fall in love with Marie Antoinette, etc.

(Ben and Whoopi are a couple in Miitopia anyway lol. As are Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mrs. Patmore from Downton Abbey.)

ALSO-- since I've been rewatching some scenes of Mob Wives, I want to make a Big Ang mii, but part of me would feel bad since she's no longer with us...but I'll consider it.

Back