Your first console?

u,mMM i played with my brothers gameboy when i was younger, but i really only count the gamecube as MY first console

Atari 2600

Now THAT's old school!

My first one was the SEGA MasterSystem. I remember the first game too, which was Alex Kidd and the Lost Stars. Whoever made that was on acid.

My first console was a PS2 back in like 2004. Nintendo-wise, it was the Wii in 2007. I'm not sure why I didn't jump into console-Nintendo with the Gamecube, but for whatever reason I don't remember it ever being a thing. Like I never really heard about it. Then the Wii was announced and suddenly everyone wanted one.

those years might be wrong im just guessing ok??

Last edited:
My first console was a gameboy advanced. I still have it somewhere in my house.

My brother & I had to share a NES, then I bought my own when I got my first apartment. My first handheld was a DS phatty.

Mine was a Master System II, all so have a Mega Drive II, SNES, PSOne, Wii, Wii U, PS3, 3DS & 2DS and i used to have a Sega Game Gear but the screen broke :/

I was one of the last people in my group of friends to start playing video games. I got a pastel blue DS lite a few years after they came out, but still before the DSi, I think. I still have it, although the hinges are pretty badly broke.

The first console I played on was a NES. It's not because I am that old or anything (I was born in 2000 so yeah) but it was because it was my dad's console. I used to play SMB2 for hours! I couldn't even get past the first stage but it was fun nontheless!

The first console that I actually bought myself was a GameCube with Mario Kart: Double Dash!! :)

The first console I played on was a NES. It's not because I am that old or anything (I was born in 2000 so yeah) but it was because it was my dad's console. I used to play SMB2 for hours! I couldn't even get past the first stage but it was fun nontheless!

The first console that I actually bought myself was a GameCube with Mario Kart: Double Dash!! :)

oh god smb 2.. that game is so.. annoying for a lack of better phrase especially that bird boss things and whatever after lol xD

My first console is not nintendo related. it was way back when the Sega genesis was still popular.

Gonna make some people feel old, but my first personal console was the Nintendo DS Lite. Got it with Phantom Hourglass on the Christmas of 2007.
But before that, my family owned our neighbor's old Macintosh. Had some classic Point-n-clicks on that thing, but it broke about a year (my brother -_-) before I got the said DS.

my first console was an original gameboy, but the only game cartridge i had for it was tetris because i was broke so i never really used it that much... i think it's actually still in my room somewhere lmao.

Back