Yay! I'm a Bell Tree Leaf!

xLittleDreamsx

Bells
Yay! So I Originally Came From Gamefaqs.com and I Wanted to try bell tree forums, where the boards are more active and the auctions are higher and the people are richer (except me! I only have 4mil bells! any donations? XD)

Gamefaqs was a really nice place because the people are so nice! like someone just gave marshal away for free! that is why I have most popular people in my village (marshal, whitney, stitches, Diana, getting merengue for free,, skye, kyle...) but im just so happy to be here and I could get all the help I can!

Hi, welcome! c: Don't worry, I'm pretty poor too (I just got to 9 mil when I sold my turnips today) and a lot of other people here aren't super rich either.
Almost everyone here is really nice, so I'm sure you'll have a great time here! If you need help with anything you can PM me. :3

Hi, welcome! c: Don't worry, I'm pretty poor too (I just got to 9 mil when I sold my turnips today) and a lot of other people here aren't super rich either.
Almost everyone here is really nice, so I'm sure you'll have a great time here! If you need help with anything you can PM me. :3
omg how did you get that picture in your signature?

omg how did you get that picture in your signature?

If your on your computer/laptop, at the top of the page it says settings. Go there. Once it loads scroll down some and at the left side in the bar you'll see edit:
Signature
and other things in some type of order. Go to edit Avatar, and there's some villager/NPC pictures you can chose from. Or you can get one online, make one yourself, or have someone make one for you. :D

Not a leaf, a bell!
but srsly Welcome to the best and most enjoyable AC forum on the internet!

Back