• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Yanrima's gallery and sketch corner

Here's Felicity!

Felicity.png

oops, forgot to post the icon meant for TBT Fair also. Thank you, Xane_MM! ☺

View attachment 325024
No problem; Last night, I saw your picture changed to Marshal, but I liked the Lolly picture so I came back here to see this. At this higher resolution, I can see details clearer now, like the pillow she's holding (and the nice details)! Is that her pajamas? Also, I know you said you might consider making a "full" version of this art, but is that also able to be commissioned? If not, maybe it could be my island's best villager. (I say that because you've said Lolly's the best on your island...and possibly period, but I think Gabi's my island's choice.)

vs. the Ultimate Santa (another stylistic attempt:))

View attachment 343457

Your art continues to amaze me every time I take a peek here! I think this may be my favorite next to the Rudy one you did for me. 🤩 😍

I will be back here hopefully sometime after the holidays if not sooner to commission another piece from you if i have enough tbt saved again 😊. I seriously love your art style so much!

I hope you have a great holiday and enjoy the tbt fair 😊.

Back