• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

WW Wifi!

WhitneyLeigh23

Bells
Switch
0035-3986-9990
I just restarted my WW a couple of days ago, if there's anyone who wants visitors, i would love to visit other towns and get some fruit! Also if there is anyone who would be generous enough to help me out with money and items, let me know! thanks!

Oh...... Finally!!!!

I have been waiting for someone to make a AC:WW Wi-Fi topic for aaaaages...
It's all City Folk this and City Folk that...

I will come to your town tomorrow if that is alright?

Ah finally^^ I thought everyone had forgotten about this game.

I'll come out to your town, or you to mine.
FC: 5028-7091-2453
Town Name: Boston
let me know if either of you add me, and I can help with money and fruit too lol :)

Last edited:
yess i Jason you can come over tomorrow, Kiaa I can do anytime tonight? and help would be fantastic...

Anytime tonight sure, I'll add you now and toss you an inv

p.s. Bring me some peaches ^^

Last edited:
Now is great, my friend code is posted above

If I can get my game to work I 'might' come. My Cart is temperamental.

Hi there WhitneyLeigh23.
Sorry that I wasn't on earlier, I had to go somewhere, but I can play on Friday or Saturday night (GMT) if you like?

how about saturday night? Because if we played during the week, your evening i'm in school... im 5 hours behind you guys.. haha

Back