• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town:
Jacob
Tae
Tina
Bianca

Neutral:
Panda
F11
Heyden - only reason I have you not scum atm is because I think your soft is legit.

Scum:
F11
Sensai
Waffles
Dolby
Mog

No townlocks atm, the Tom lynch is still throwing me for a loop ngl
Uhh caught this, don't know what to make of it though.

Post glitch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhh caught this, don't know what to make of it though.

Tbh, don’t think it means anything besides her thinking where to put F11 to look the most town

- - - Post Merge - - -

though she did move Sensai down from TR previously actually

Post glitch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh, don’t think it means anything besides her thinking where to put F11 to look the most town

- - - Post Merge - - -

though she did move Sensai down from TR previously actually
Yeah actually I'd take her reads with a grain of salt, don't really know what strategy she incorporated in lol

Panda, who do you wanna see crowned/lynched tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

same question for Senasai

- - - Post Merge - - -

5 invisible users
PUT YOUR HANDS UP

Well since Dolby can’t be king again D4, I would say maya elf cause I know I’m town, but I know I haven’t done much for KM to probably feel comfortable with that decision, so maybe Heyden or Mog (just putting my trust in Dolby’s read on her)

As for the Lynch I would like to start with Tae I think he is scum, I’m not picking up Town vibes there then it’s also probably Waffles and or Gallade

All Hail Queen Maya Elf!!!

We're probably lynching Waffles/Sensai. It's you/tae/f11 for the last scum, honestly I think you're town but people don't think so, rip. If there's any posts from tae which stick out to you, cos honestly I'm lowkey f11>tae for scum.

I do find it interesting the Kat put f11 on her reads twice tho.

But I can never read f11. I gave up a long time about with her aloof play style, she’s always a mystery to me and she likes it that way. But like me its almost a hindrance to town.

All Hail Queen Maya Elf!!!

We're probably lynching Waffles/Sensai. It's you/tae/f11 for the last scum, honestly I think you're town but people don't think so, rip. If there's any posts from tae which stick out to you, cos honestly I'm lowkey f11>tae for scum.
what do you think my role is

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do find it interesting the Kat put f11 on her reads twice tho.

But I can never read f11. I gave up a long time about with her aloof play style, she’s always a mystery to me and she likes it that way. But like me its almost a hindrance to town.
i don’t like it and that’s why I quit mafia for a couple of months but eventually come back.

Or Hersat the Maternal Cow Goddess?
wow these god titles are goals af

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok I'll stop ****posting I'm sorry

I can’t believed heyden majors in Egyptian studies .

- - - Post Merge - - -

what was the point of you posting the meme for kat?
it was a really funny meme. I saw the post earlier and made a quick edit because kat saying she was town was also funny.

I can?t believed heyden majors in Egyptian studies.

E4C46C1D-6CE9-448A-8D74-DE925A3EF3B3.jpg

I did not expect for Dolby to vote overnight. Good call, Your Majesty!

With a janitor on our hands I encourage living wills. Make as much as you can public and only use your will for anything that could be truly harmful if revealed early (i.e. anything related to your role).

I don't think I'll die but I'll make a will anyway in case of strongman. Well, basically just Dolby's reads tbh lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back