Wow...

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
I just played animal crossing for about an hour tonight, and I remember how much I miss the game... the DS version is puke next to this. : (

I'm going to get back into it I think, It's so much better... I'm hoping one of my friends (the only one I could convince to play the game. >_<) will pick it up too, I doubt it, but who knows... maybe after some careful playing, and after he gets detached from zelda, we can play this again like the good old days, back in 2003-2004 when this game was so awesome. Why can't sequels be better?

Fanghorn said:
Becasue devlopers rush.

All great idea's or expected great games have been ruined by this. <_<
Nah, they had a good three years on the DS version... It wasn't rushed, they were just limited in what they could do on the platform, they made the graphics too "good" for it to support a lot of the multiplayer stuff.

And they had to be politically correct, that RUINED it.

My hope is with the next one they just say 'forget it' to political correctness and just make a game... what Jew honestly gets offended seeing a nativity scene at Christmas? and what Christian gets offended seeing a star of David? Who honestly cares if they're in a public building. : (

Why ruin games because we "need" to be correct. : (

and bring the ball back. >.>

Well, seeing how Jesus was an actual person, and the Star of David was around before Jesus anyways, I dont see how anyone could be offended by that.

But I've never played the GC version...looks great, though.
And the ACWW music makes me vomit.

dragonflamez said:
Well, seeing how Jesus was an actual person, and the Star of David was around before Jesus anyways, I dont see how anyone could be offended by that.

Good. >.>

I'd really suggest getting the gamecube version, if you buy new its a players choice title, so it's only $20, and it comes with a memory card, so its like buying a memory card that comes with a game.

and the music is actually Good in the gamecube version. <3

ƒish said:
dragonflamez said:

Good. >.>

I'd really suggest getting the gamecube version, if you buy new its a players choice title, so it's only $20, and it comes with a memory card, so its like buying a memory card that comes with a game.

and the music is actually Good in the gamecube version. <3
What's the pattern making like in this game? I might pick it up.

The pattern making is good, because if you have a GBA to GC cable and a GBA, it doesn't cost any money to make patterns!:D

Back