• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Would you____or____?

Murphy Ghandhi Queen Sr.

Would you rather switch your mouth with your ass or stick a flaming pointy stick up your butt?

Um, coma for a thousand years! That means there's a chance I could wake up in the distant future!

Would you rather spend 10 years of your life in intense study to be rewarded with a prestigious academic award, or spend 10 years of your life playing video games for just enough money to get by?

(That's the kind of thing I think about all day. ;) )

spend 10 years of your life in intense study to be rewarded with a prestigious academic award.

Would you marry a glass of milk or bet betten by a bat?

I don't know what that last option means so I guess marry the milk but then I would drink it.

Would you be clinically depressed for your whole life but be the richest person on earth or be happy for all your life but be the poorest person on earth?

I guess there's nothing to worry about if I would be the happiest person on earth, even if I was poor, so second one.

WOULD YOU rather be raepd by a 90 year old guy with experience or have your testicles removed with a safety pin? ;___;

Testicles removed... As I don't have any! :p

Would you get trapped in a tin can at the bottom of the river for 100 years or do an impossible task where you're very very possible to get killed in the process?

Omg the first one I've always wanted to be confined in water, or surrounded by water o.o But like, with food and I want to be able to see the ocean. And I have eternal oxygen.

not to be because to be is too sexual for my taste

Would you eat cereal and someone else's blood or cereal and urine

nails

would you become crazy and institutionalized or a murderer and be in jail for your whole life?

Wrestle an octopus... (Because I would win. LOL)

Would you rather be a Jedi or a Sith?

Get shot.

Would you rather jump down Mt. Everest or jump in a volcano?

Mt. Everest, maybe I'll land on someone on the bottom!

Would you never be able to sit for your whole life or never be able to stand for your whole life?

Standing because you'll get restless after awhile standing up. So I would rather sit my entire life than stand all my life.

Would eat a live squid or walk over hot coals?

Back