• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Wishlists (Furniture, clothing, other)

I can get you editor's desk, exquisite wall, large bookshelf, library wall, rococo dresser (and maybe some other rococo stuff, have to check), simple love seat, wildflower floor, some of the cabin series (I know I have armchair, couch, rug, and wall), and every fruit.

No idea what's reasonable as a price. I'd prefer IGB, but not a huge amount. What do you hope to pay? Maybe 100k? 150k, since I'll have to order them all?

(I've got two game cards, so could the items come in two trips? I'm sure there are some things I have in one town and not the other, and I want the bells to go to my first mayor.)

(Totally forgot to look at the clothes. I can also get you nigh-sky tee, maple umbrella, kiwi tank, and gray parka.)

(Totally forgot to look at the clothes. I can also get you nigh-sky tee, maple umbrella, kiwi tank, and gray parka.)
That sounds awesome! Does 250k sound fair to you? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can sell you a gallant statue and vintage telescope :) offer?
Bah, I'm really bad at this! I actually just got the statue off Redd but I can offer 20k for the telescope?

Last edited:
I can sell you a hero's cap!
I also have the bonfire, lil bro's tee, editor chair, and most of the fruits you're looking for
I'm not good at setting prices if you want to make an offer first :eek:

I can sell you a hero's cap!
I also have the bonfire, lil bro's tee, editor chair, and most of the fruits you're looking for
I'm not good at setting prices if you want to make an offer first :eek:
I seem to be getting the editors chair and fruit from someone above, and I got the lil bro's tee recently, but I'd be happy to buy the bonfire and hero's cap off you for 30k?

Edit: Whoops! They only got the desk, in that case I'll buy the chair too, all together 40k?

Last edited:
That sounds awesome! Does 250k sound fair to you? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bah, I'm really bad at this! I actually just got the statue off Redd but I can offer 20k for the telescope?

The telescope is unorderable since it's a Pascal item, could I possibly get TBT from that? x)

Told ya I was bad at this xD
I know nothin' about TBT, so I would need ya to say how much you'd want for that ^^"

Omg I have no idea also! ahah just give me what you want for the vintage telescope! x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hahah xD

Can I drop off the items tomorrow? I'm usually busy evenings. I'll order everything tonight and get it all ready. 250k would be more than fair! Thank you so much! What time (in forum time – GMT) would be best for you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

PM me if you get online tomorrow and would like your items. I'll see that faster than I'll remember to check this thread.

Back