• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist

luvanntr

Bells
Feedback
100% (148) +
Last edited:
I can get you all the HHD save data items.

The main thing I'm looking for is the green wall clock. Otherwise TBT or IGB will do.

I have the men's recruitable suit and the stylish suit as well. Could I get tbt?

I can get you all the HHD save data items.

The main thing I'm looking for is the green wall clock. Otherwise TBT or IGB will do.

Sure I can order you the green wall clock and give you 50k for each item. Would that be ok? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the men's recruitable suit and the stylish suit as well. Could I get tbt?

Sure is 2 TBT ok?

Hi, I have a green new years hat, would 2TBT be ok?

That sounds great! I'll order the items and have them ready this evening

Hi ~ I have the bath set, bowl sink, bread basket, board game, and the burger meal available
let me know if you're still interested c:

Hi ~ I have the bath set, bowl sink, bread basket, board game, and the burger meal available
let me know if you're still interested c:

Yes I am! I won't be able to trade until 4 hours though if that is ok with you.

Back