Buying Wishlist ♚

If you give me some time, I could get you both Callie and Maries clothing sets!

Marie's clothing set would be 24 TBT I believe, Callie's would be 32 TBT.
Total of 56 TBT.
If youre a little low on tbt idm though :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have gotten the items, let me know if you wish to buy them!

Last edited:
If you give me some time, I could get you both Callie and Maries clothing sets!

Marie's clothing set would be 24 TBT I believe, Callie's would be 32 TBT.
Total of 56 TBT.
If youre a little low on tbt idm though :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have gotten the items, let me know if you wish to buy them!

I appreciate it, but I was planning on buying with IGBs and not my TBT, is that okay?

I appreciate it, but I was planning on buying with IGBs and not my TBT, is that okay?

Oh, okay. I usually only sell amiibo items for tbt as theyre very time consuming. Is there anyway you could offer some IGB and a smaller amount of tbt?

Oh, okay. I usually only sell amiibo items for tbt as theyre very time consuming. Is there anyway you could offer some IGB and a smaller amount of tbt?

Uh..I'm not really good at offers ^^; Is there a certain amount of IGBs you'd prefer?

Uh..I'm not really good at offers ^^; Is there a certain amount of IGBs you'd prefer?

I really don't know anything about IGB values XD
How much TBT and IGB would you want to offer?

Last edited:
Bump! ♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is she still in your campground? I'd love to visit, if so!

No unfortunately :( but I have cards I could scan (tad, rex, billy, boyd, bitty, ellie, carrie, boris, candi, sylvana, leopold, reese, cyrus, k.k)

I really don't know anything about IGB values XD
How much TBT and IGB would you want to offer?

Oh I have to do both? Uh...I was planning on saving my TBT for something, but I can earn 56 TBT of you want it

Oh I have to do both? Uh...I was planning on saving my TBT for something, but I can earn 56 TBT of you want it

No, I meant I could give you a discount if you give me IGB as well so you can pay less TBT?
I was giving you the budles prices, usually each item is 8TBT each but since you were ordering sets of clothing you get a discount.

No, I meant I could give you a discount if you give me IGB as well so you can pay less TBT?
I was giving you the budles prices, usually each item is 8TBT each but since you were ordering sets of clothing you get a discount.

Ohhh I see. Well...for the Callie set, I can offer maybe 25 TBT and Marie set I can offer 500k IGBs?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could get you an aurora screen.

Ahh really? Thank you! How much for it?

Back