• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist! Will pay in TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I may sell you these. Would 9 TBT and you visiting be alright? :)

3 TBT Each

1. museum mat
2. pompompurin dress
3. pompompurin pudding

Ooo yay! I'll gladly buy them from you. Just let me know whenever you're available to come visit my town :)

@snowesque
@RedTropicalPeachyFish

Last edited:
I can get you the royal crown and the summit wall.

I'll open it in a bit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great! Let me know when you're available

Does 6tbt sound fair?

Yup! I'm actually doing another trade with someone right now, so if you can, you can visit once they're done
Alright just let me know when you’re done. Also, my ign will be ‘Hox’ because of a stupid capitalization error.

Thank you once again for trading with me. Have a lovely day! :)

You too! Thank you so much ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright just let me know when you’re done. Also, my ign will be ‘Hox’ because of a stupid capitalization error.

Sounds good :) Opening my gate now
EDIT: Please add me first! I almost forgot

Last edited:
Added! Ready when you are! :)

Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner! I will be on tomorrow hopefully until 5 PM (Central time, TX) Just let me know when you're ready!
Oh it's no problem. :) 5 pm central time is my midnight. Will you only be available during evening?
Also Sahara just gave me the summit wall. Would you like it too? No charge.

Thank you for all who helped me get my items!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back