Buying Wishlist DIYs

I checked but it says nothing is on the Wishlist?
I have it in sections, like crowns, seasonal, bamboo etc, it should show up if you click on that, I thought it would be easier making lists so that you didn't need to scroll through tons if all you had was say a bamboo diy, it shows for me but if you click on the lists an it doesn't show let me know 😊

I can sell you the purple windflower crown DIY and cool pansy crown DIY for 5 tbt each. I also have a fake valiant statue and rover's suitcase that I'll sell for 5 tbt and 2 tbt. 17 tbt for everything total. Let me know :)

I can sell you the purple windflower crown DIY and cool pansy crown DIY for 5 tbt each. I also have a fake valiant statue and rover's suitcase that I'll sell for 5 tbt and 2 tbt. 17 tbt for everything total. Let me know :)
Sure that will be great thanks so much, I'll send the dodo

hello ! here's what i can get you:

- lovely cosmos crown
- hyacinth lamp
- rose bed
- starry wall

as for bamboo trees, i have a few on my island i accidentally overgrew. you can come over & harvest whatever you like from them and take them with you as well. i also am growing orange and green pumpkins lying around that you can pick ! ☺️

could i charge you 10tbt for everything ?

hello ! here's what i can get you:

- lovely cosmos crown
- hyacinth lamp
- rose bed
- starry wall

as for bamboo trees, i have a few on my island i accidentally overgrew. you can come over & harvest whatever you like from them and take them with you as well. i also am growing orange and green pumpkins lying around that you can pick ! ☺️

could i charge you 10tbt for everything ?
Is that the diys? 10tbt would be great for them thanks, also am kindi of OK for resources now, I just keep that up incause someone on nookazon only has that to exchange for stuff

Is that the diys? 10tbt would be great for them thanks, also am kindi of OK for resources now, I just keep that up incause someone on nookazon only has that to exchange for stuff
okay! yes that's the DIYs. are you available now ?

I have the following DIYs:
- Stacked Magazines
- Gold Screen Wall
- Wooden Bookshelf
- Wooden Table

Also how much of each material were you looking for? It just says 1x in the wishlist :/

okay! yes that's the DIYs. are you available now ?
Am sorry, just seen this now, am just heading to bed, am in the UK so it's late for me, I know thanksgiving is tomorrow so I can do Friday from 9pm, 9pm uk time is 4pm EST if that helps 😊 am not sure where any of you guys are
Post automatically merged:

I have the following DIYs:
- Stacked Magazines
- Gold Screen Wall
- Wooden Bookshelf
- Wooden Table

Also how much of each material were you looking for? It just says 1x in the wishlist :/
This diys would be great, how much would you be looking for? Also am OK for materials, I just use that for those on nookazon to offer me if they want to buy things am selling an don't have the diys I want 😊

Am sorry, just seen this now, am just heading to bed, am in the UK so it's late for me, I know thanksgiving is tomorrow so I can do Friday from 9pm, 9pm uk time is 4pm EST if that helps 😊 am not sure where any of you guys are
Post automatically merged:

This diys would be great, how much would you be looking for? Also am OK for materials, I just use that for those on nookazon to offer me if they want to buy things am selling an don't have the diys I want 😊
no problem! i'm PST so message me whenever ! i'll try to make it

I have a lot of the DIYs you're looking for in Celeste, star, wand, crowns, wreaths, gold for 5tbt each if interested.

hi! i can sell you the following diys if you still need them. 💛

bamboo shelf diy (2 tbt)
apple hat diy (2 tbt)
wooden bookshelf diy (2 tbt)
stacked magazines diy (2 tbt)
gold rose wreath diy (4 tbt)
gold rose crown diy (4 tbt)
hyacinth wreath diy (4 tbt)

for a total of 20 tbt! : )

Back