• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Willow, Kid Cat, Kabuki, Marshal, Willow, Bunnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimi14

Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
Looking for dlc items, TBT bells, and SOLIEL!!!!!!
Post away but please no guilting, also dreamt proof required for tier 1 or 2 villagers

Last edited:
I will give a Gemini closet for Marshal! :) Would also love Kid Cat or Bunnie, but I'd honestly prefer Marshal.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm new... Not sure what that means. D: So sorry. Alright, I can offer Bells. How much are you looking for for Marshal?

So far she is. But I dunno if someone will teach her a new catchphrase in the process. XD

Lol! That's ok I don't like her catchphrase I want to change it. Maybe to something cute and southern idk. I can try to get kabuki out of my town tonight when I get home, he's in my cycle town. Oh! the person who gave me him changed his catchphrase -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many tbt bells would you want for Marshall?

Hmm.....1k maybe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I'm new... Not sure what that means. D: So sorry. Alright, I can offer Bells. How much are you looking for for Marshal?

It means like a picture in your signature :)
And I'm not 100% sure. 1k TBT bells

When I get home I'll check if his shirt is right, if not I will let you know.

And ok! I will pm you about marshal when he pings.

Thread closed since I have the two things I want ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back