• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

North America Willing to trade multiple cards for US Welcome Amiibo cards. | WA dupes are for 1:1 trades.

Hello, I have the following to offer you:
219 Anchovy

I'd love to trade for ANY of the following amiibo cards of yours below: (I don't know what's been claimed or not)
92 Henry
137 Cookie
148 Whitney
176 Sprinkle
180 Pecan
189 Drift
226 Mitzi
294 Maple

Thanks very much for your consideration, and just message me back if interested at all. 🙂

Hi! I have Coach if you still need him! You have a lot I still need so let me know if you want to trade!

Hello everyone. I believe I have secured ever Animal Crossing S1-5 Amiibo cards!
Thank you all so much. Now is the hard part. Getting all the Welcome Amiibo cards. I may be shooting myself in the foot by limiting myself to the american release. However, I am willing to trade a fair amount each for the cards.

Alternatively, if you also have collected the Mario Sports Amiibo cards and have some of those for trade, I may be interested in thouse as well.

Hey there! I got NA WA Weber coming in! Will you be interested in trading for your WA Sandy? Let me know.

Back